The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...

Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Stevie Ann performs one of my favourite songs: Personal Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkueC-FTVNs
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Jack Black on Letterman's top 10 list...
"Top Ten things you dont wanna hear in a music store"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY4kUjpP ... ed&search=
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
Shen
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1481
Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
Location: Leeds, UK

Post by Shen »

:lol: jack black is cool
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Shen wrote::lol: jack black is cool
Yeah, although at times he annoys me, or disgusts me... :)

I like this song of his and his husband...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F85sWIybFk0
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
Shen
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1481
Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
Location: Leeds, UK

Post by Shen »

yeah i quiet like Tenacious D too, tho i havent listened to them in aaages
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Shen wrote:yeah i quiet like Tenacious D too, tho i havent listened to them in aaages
I like a few songs of them, but there's also a lot of crap on their album(s), which is quite juvenile.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
Shen
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1481
Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
Location: Leeds, UK

Post by Shen »

yeah i like only a few songs too.
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

I was thinking about renting the Tenacious D movie, the trailer looked quite funny :)
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Killer Meteor
Hail the Judge!
Posts: 2380
Joined: 16 Mar 2005, 23:05

Post by Killer Meteor »

bradavon wrote:
but I guess you're more intelligence than me.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

For me, Tom, and all other cat-lovers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmwqpHsMExg
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

Post by thelostdragon »

Jackie Chan tells a funny ass stories on Letterman:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AzDPXY0DVIg
Image
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Not really youtube, but stage 6...

Here's Jonathan Ross on his Asian Invasion program, visiting Hong Kong and talking to Stephen Chow :) 50 minutes program. Good quality.

http://stage6.divx.com/user/soulrocket/ ... -hong-kong

I believe stage 6 also has some other Jonathan Ross Asian Invasion and Japanorama shows ... just use the search function if you're interested. :)
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
Shingster
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4140
Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 10:14

Post by Shingster »

This guy's videos have got to be seen/heard to be believed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOyEw9bT8yQ

Try and keep a straight face through this one (I'm sure his hands are actually saying "take on me" throughout): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwxvOKuLUQ0
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Wow! :D
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

Japanese tv clip - Monkey vs Dog lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3b3nUs0y2o
Image
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Jack Black is an annoying tit.

The cat animation was funny.
Image
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

A nice 6+ minute great compilation that shows why Dennis Bergkamp is the greatest football player EVER.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvGmuPub2UQ

My god... I've seen it all before and it's still pure poetry in motion. And Wenger kept him on the bench all during the CL final(!)
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Takashi Beat Kitano, football... and binoculars.

Yeap... it's a japanese gameshow again :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_SmyIMb ... Item/19522
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

"Mary Poppins" re-cut as a horror film:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2T5_0AGdFic&NR=1

:D
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

Yi-Long wrote:Takashi Beat Kitano, football... and binoculars.

Yeap... it's a japanese gameshow again :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_SmyIMb ... Item/19522
Looks like the England football team. :D
Image
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Irn Bru version of The Snowman:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xfiqrkV_ZqI

:D

The baby laughing at the Wii is cute, in a crazy sort of way :)