Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194 Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
Post
by Markgway » 14 Dec 2005, 18:30
No idea, but that shower curtain is atrocious.
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland
Post
by BiscLimpkit » 14 Dec 2005, 20:49
I have a shirt that looks quite similar....
Mordib
King of Beggars
Posts: 673 Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:25
Location: Irn Bru
Post
by Mordib » 14 Dec 2005, 23:39
ok, this one should give it away... (if your browser can see png's
)
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616 Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Post
by Yi-Long » 14 Dec 2005, 23:47
Mordib wrote: ok, this one should give it away... (if your browser can see png's
)
Hmmmm... looks like you mixed up the screenshot with one of brad's recent vanaction-photo's...
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland
Post
by BiscLimpkit » 15 Dec 2005, 19:06
The Transporter 2?
Mordib
King of Beggars
Posts: 673 Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:25
Location: Irn Bru
Post
by Mordib » 15 Dec 2005, 19:37
thats vinnie jones you plonker
ReconFive
King of Beggars
Posts: 519 Joined: 26 Dec 2004, 05:56
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Post
by ReconFive » 15 Dec 2005, 20:04
soo i'm assuming its "Survive Style 5+"?
Mordib
King of Beggars
Posts: 673 Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:25
Location: Irn Bru
Post
by Mordib » 15 Dec 2005, 20:38
ReconFive wrote: soo i'm assuming its "Survive Style 5+"?
we have a winner!
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
Location: Where you'll never find me
Post
by tom2681 » 15 Dec 2005, 20:44
Well done, Recon.
Your turn.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
ReconFive
King of Beggars
Posts: 519 Joined: 26 Dec 2004, 05:56
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Post
by ReconFive » 15 Dec 2005, 22:04
First of 3.
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059 Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City
Post
by thelostdragon » 15 Dec 2005, 22:35
"Nowhere to Hide"?
ReconFive
King of Beggars
Posts: 519 Joined: 26 Dec 2004, 05:56
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Post
by ReconFive » 15 Dec 2005, 23:14
Negative.
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
Location: Where you'll never find me
Post
by tom2681 » 15 Dec 2005, 23:38
Gotta be Korean.
2009 Lost memories ?
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
ReconFive
King of Beggars
Posts: 519 Joined: 26 Dec 2004, 05:56
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Post
by ReconFive » 16 Dec 2005, 00:30
Nope, not 2009 either.
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
Location: Where you'll never find me
Post
by tom2681 » 16 Dec 2005, 01:39
Dream of a Warrior then ?
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
ReconFive
King of Beggars
Posts: 519 Joined: 26 Dec 2004, 05:56
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Post
by ReconFive » 16 Dec 2005, 06:36
nope
I'll post another clue in the morning.
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland
Post
by BiscLimpkit » 16 Dec 2005, 07:49
Lost?
Actually what do I know? I can't distinguish between Jason Statham and Vinnie Jones.
ReconFive
King of Beggars
Posts: 519 Joined: 26 Dec 2004, 05:56
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Post
by ReconFive » 16 Dec 2005, 18:34
BiscLimpkit wrote: Actually what do I know? I can't distinguish between Jason Statham and Vinnie Jones.
Jason Statham crossed my mind also when i saw the screenshot
ok, this one will give it away if you've see the film.
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
Location: Where you'll never find me
Post
by tom2681 » 16 Dec 2005, 20:03
Still no idea. Resurrection of the little matchgirl ?
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
ReconFive
King of Beggars
Posts: 519 Joined: 26 Dec 2004, 05:56
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Post
by ReconFive » 16 Dec 2005, 20:59
Nope, not that either.
Its not an action film.
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059 Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City
Post
by thelostdragon » 16 Dec 2005, 21:40
24 hours are almost over.
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
Location: Where you'll never find me
Post
by tom2681 » 17 Dec 2005, 03:39
Last attempt:
"The Butterfly".
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
ReconFive
King of Beggars
Posts: 519 Joined: 26 Dec 2004, 05:56
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Post
by ReconFive » 17 Dec 2005, 05:02
Nope
Another clue.
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
Location: Where you'll never find me
Post
by tom2681 » 17 Dec 2005, 05:30
Spider Forest !
Of course. I can't believe I didn't recognize it.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
Location: Where you'll never find me
Post
by tom2681 » 17 Dec 2005, 06:04
Scores updated.
Next challenge:
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".