The "DVD Mystère" discussion thread

Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

No idea, but that shower curtain is atrocious. :D
Image
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

I have a shirt that looks quite similar....
Image
Mordib
King of Beggars
Posts: 673
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:25
Location: Irn Bru

Post by Mordib »

ok, this one should give it away... (if your browser can see png's ;))

Image
Image
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Mordib wrote:ok, this one should give it away... (if your browser can see png's ;))

Image
Hmmmm... looks like you mixed up the screenshot with one of brad's recent vanaction-photo's... :D :P
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

The Transporter 2?
Image
Mordib
King of Beggars
Posts: 673
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:25
Location: Irn Bru

Post by Mordib »

thats vinnie jones you plonker :D
Image
ReconFive
King of Beggars
Posts: 519
Joined: 26 Dec 2004, 05:56
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Post by ReconFive »

soo i'm assuming its "Survive Style 5+"?
Mordib
King of Beggars
Posts: 673
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:25
Location: Irn Bru

Post by Mordib »

ReconFive wrote:soo i'm assuming its "Survive Style 5+"?
we have a winner!
Image
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Post by tom2681 »

Well done, Recon. :)
Your turn.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
ReconFive
King of Beggars
Posts: 519
Joined: 26 Dec 2004, 05:56
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Post by ReconFive »

First of 3.
Image
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

Post by thelostdragon »

"Nowhere to Hide"?
Image
ReconFive
King of Beggars
Posts: 519
Joined: 26 Dec 2004, 05:56
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Post by ReconFive »

Negative.
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Post by tom2681 »

Gotta be Korean.
2009 Lost memories ?
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
ReconFive
King of Beggars
Posts: 519
Joined: 26 Dec 2004, 05:56
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Post by ReconFive »

Nope, not 2009 either.
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Post by tom2681 »

Dream of a Warrior then ?
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
ReconFive
King of Beggars
Posts: 519
Joined: 26 Dec 2004, 05:56
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Post by ReconFive »

nope :D
I'll post another clue in the morning.
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

Lost?

Actually what do I know? I can't distinguish between Jason Statham and Vinnie Jones. :D
Image
ReconFive
King of Beggars
Posts: 519
Joined: 26 Dec 2004, 05:56
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Post by ReconFive »

BiscLimpkit wrote:Actually what do I know? I can't distinguish between Jason Statham and Vinnie Jones. :D
Jason Statham crossed my mind also when i saw the screenshot :D

ok, this one will give it away if you've see the film.
Image
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Post by tom2681 »

Still no idea. Resurrection of the little matchgirl ?
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
ReconFive
King of Beggars
Posts: 519
Joined: 26 Dec 2004, 05:56
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Post by ReconFive »

Nope, not that either.
Its not an action film.
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

Post by thelostdragon »

24 hours are almost over. :D
Image
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Post by tom2681 »

Last attempt:
"The Butterfly".
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
ReconFive
King of Beggars
Posts: 519
Joined: 26 Dec 2004, 05:56
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Post by ReconFive »

Nope :D

Another clue.
Image
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Post by tom2681 »

Spider Forest !

Of course. I can't believe I didn't recognize it. :roll:
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Post by tom2681 »

Scores updated.

Next challenge:

Image
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".