CD WOW!'s Biggest Ever Voucher Give away

Sell Your Stuff, and What's on Sale
Post Reply
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

CD WOW!'s Biggest Ever Voucher Give away

Post by bradavon »

Well according to CD WOW anyway.

I've tried to get three but so far none have come through. I fully expect to only get 50p or 25p vouchers anyway (hence why I requested three, best of three). EDIT: The first one has just come through and as expected it's 50p, it's a waste of time so far.
Members only voucher giveaway!

It's now time to treat yourself so... grab yourself a money off voucher in our Biggest Ever Voucher Giveaway!

If you are lucky you could even blag yourself a Free Chart CD as there are £7.99, £5.00, £2.00, £1.00, 50p and 25p vouchers to be had. There is absolutely no catch, just see the instructions below to get blagging!

Please Hurry! you only have 48hr to redeem your voucher!

Terms and Conditions:

Vouchers are issued on a strict one per person basis.
Voucher expires Midnight 16th October 2007.
Free vouchers will be emailed to instantly on entry to promotion.
We take no responsibility for the non-receipt of vouchers.
Value of vouchers redeemed against orders which are later cancelled will not be refunded or re-issued.
All vouchers are redeemable up to their full value only. Once this value is redeemed, the voucher is void.
Link: http://www.cd-wow.com/promotion.php?pro ... ffid=13858
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

I tried several times, and only got 50p. Waste of time.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

Only one of my three vouchers arrived. It's highly unlikely I'd get anything more than 50p though. Unless it was £2 or more I wouldn't have bothered using it anyway.

I do wonder how many £2, £5 and £7.99 vouchers they actually send out.
User avatar
degeneration
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1474
Joined: 30 Oct 2004, 09:49
Location: Wales (but I'm Scottish!!)

Post by degeneration »

I got 50p...

crap. :evil:
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

CD WOW Christmas Voucher Giveaway:

£7.99, £5.00, £2, £1, 50p and 25p (wooppee doo :roll: ) to be given away.

http://www13.cd-wow.com/promotion.php?p ... ffid=18446
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:27

Post by saltysam »

i've had 6 goes and got 50p each time.
working class blu-ray fan
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

I've tried twice and got 50p each time. I've deleted the e-mail, pointless. It needs to be £2 plus or it's not worth it.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

89 tries and nothing over 50p yet :D
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

As long as the lowest offer is 50p or £1 I won't bother as that's what 98% of users will get.
Image
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

99.999999999999% I would guess :D
Post Reply