Free Oyster card offer

Sell Your Stuff, and What's on Sale
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Free Oyster card offer

Post by bradavon »

If you ever use London's Tube or Bus system these are a must:

https://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/tickets/oyst ... reeoyster/

Tickets prices are way cheaper than paying by cash.

I paid a whopping £5.10 for a simple return the other day on the Tube. I was only going to one place and back but it was cheaper to buy a "Whole Day Zones 1-2 card" :shock:

FYI you can also topup online saving time when you get to London!
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Grrr. it doesn't bloody work. I get a Runtime error when I Submit.

EDIT: I restarted my PC and it now says the offer is over. No wonder the bloody button wasn't working.