cd-wow 24 hour sale

Sell Your Stuff, and What's on Sale
Post Reply
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:27

cd-wow 24 hour sale

Post by saltysam »

this is a bargain,Rome season 1 6 disc set £13.99

http://www.cd-wow.com/detail_results_2. ... ffid=15561

list of dvds here,there's a cd & games list too

http://www.cd-wow.com/countdown.php?ht=2
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Rome 'tis indeed a bargain.
Is 24: S1 worth buying (£13.99?)
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

grim_tales wrote:Rome 'tis indeed a bargain.
Is 24: S1 worth buying (£13.99?)
If you want to overpay for 24 then yes, it was £8.99 all over a few months ago.


Use the $ link and combo and many are far cheaper :)
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

If it was £8.99 a few months ago, why didnt you tell us? ;) News to me.
Most titles are £1.99 in the special sale, any cheaper and they'd be free (well nearly). Nothing I want though.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

grim_tales wrote:If it was £8.99 a few months ago, why didnt you tell us? ;) News to me.
Most titles are £1.99 in the special sale, any cheaper and they'd be free (well nearly). Nothing I want though.

Why would I tell you? theres thousands of bargains out every week, not hard to find many. Esspecially when the Fox Promo was on and included pretty much every season 1 TV show they own, and yes it was probibly posted on this forum.

But I didnt post it as I own it, I do not bother paying attention to things I own, posting any bargain I already own as I dont care, as I own it. As I own most films and TV shows, thats why I rarley post any bargains.



Just use vochers, the cdwow prices fly down, Borat is £2.50 instead of £6 for instance.
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

I'm out of vouchers :(
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

Get some more then :?

Some great bargains but nothing really there to interest me. It's a shame CD WOW don't sell HD Discs if they could knock some HD Discs down to CD WOW prices (say £5-8) they'd make a mint.
Last edited by bradavon on 01 Oct 2007, 16:14, edited 1 time in total.
Lourdes
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1994
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19

Post by Lourdes »

What's the current method for getting the most discount? Couple I want.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

I've not done a Google search for a while to check for new vouchers (no real need the vouchers still work) but at the moment:

1. Get your $2 US Code (No. 3) - You need to enter a unique e-mail address each time otherwise the code issued will be the same, it doesn't have to be 100% unique as long as at least one character differs (e.g - bradavon@iscool.orange.co.uk and bradavon1@iscool.orange.co.uk would be counted as two separate e-mail addresses)
2. Then click on the $2-8 US Link (No. 4) - Add what you want into the cart and enter the $2 code.

That is 99% of the time way cheaper than using any pound link and knocking £1 off via code. It's great the pound is always so strong against the dollar :D . You will see the prices are considerably cheaper than any UK site can manage.

If you find the links not working copy/paste the $2-8 link into the clipboard close ALL browser windows and try again, this time going straight to the $2-8 site. If you have trouble with either link or code page not loading there is also another one of each further down the page in the Misc section (there as backups).
Lourdes
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1994
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19

Post by Lourdes »

Where are these links to codes and the like located? :oops:
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Contact:

Post by EvaUnit02 »

bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

Lourdes wrote:Where are these links to codes and the like located? :oops:
In the "The e-tailor vouchers and discounts Thread!", the fifth sticky down in this very forum.

I last updated it July of this year.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

Ordered quite a few so far, most a few pound, some 49p :D bargaintastic vouchers, gotta love em.
Lourdes
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1994
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19

Post by Lourdes »

Ugh, I wondered where that sticky had gone - I was clicking on the discussion threads.

American Beauty, Vengeance is Mine and the Star Wars Trilogy for a tidy £14.50.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

I'm glad you found it in the end.
romerojpg wrote:Ordered quite a few so far, most a few pound, some 49p :D bargaintastic vouchers, gotta love em.
Those are great aren't they :D
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

But those vouchers are for the dollar/USA Cd Wow... so you cant use them on the UK CD WOW?
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

Yi-Long wrote:But those vouchers are for the dollar/USA Cd Wow... so you cant use them on the UK CD WOW?
Why would you want to? You use them on the USA CD WOW site (cheaper if you use the $ link) and get charged in dollars but it still works out way cheaper.

The contents of all CD WOW sites are identical. Read what I said above I think I've explained it well.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

Blade 3 is worth 49p :) as is The Longest Yard (Burt classic!)
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

bradavon wrote:
Yi-Long wrote:But those vouchers are for the dollar/USA Cd Wow... so you cant use them on the UK CD WOW?
Why would you want to? You use them on the USA CD WOW site (cheaper if you use the $ link) and get charged in dollars but it still works out way cheaper.

The contents of all CD WOW sites are identical. Read what I said above I think I've explained it well.
You're right. I should have just ordered it through the USA site.

Ah well... I already ordered 2 Rome boxsets through the UK site now, for 41 euro's.
If I do decide to order something else, I'll use the USA site next time.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

It's dead simple to cancel an order but I understand. I'm not sure I'd bother. CD WOW USA all the way!
Lourdes
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1994
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19

Post by Lourdes »

They're definitely back up to speed, got all my items today.
Post Reply