The CD WOW Bargains Thread!
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
-
gasteropod
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
-
thelostdragon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
- Location: Basin City
-
thelostdragon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
- Location: Basin City
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
thelostdragon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
- Location: Basin City
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
Many thousands of people are getting titles as usual, forums focus on the negative ONLY, esspecially the wingers on certain forums as thats all they ever do wine and cry. I dont even care if I do have to wait, as I used dodgy vouchers anyway, so have many others, so some shoud be quite anyway or just cancel them if they are that unhappy I say.
I had Deadwood Season 2, Supernatural Season 1 and many others delivered that are not in front of me, no wait at all 3 days for them two alone.
I had Deadwood Season 2, Supernatural Season 1 and many others delivered that are not in front of me, no wait at all 3 days for them two alone.
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
can you post the link then where you got your information that 1000's of people are getting their titles as usual? cheersromerojpg wrote:Many thousands of people are getting titles as usual, forums focus on the negative ONLY, esspecially the wingers on certain forums as thats all they ever do wine and cry. I dont even care if I do have to wait, as I used dodgy vouchers anyway, so have many others, so some shoud be quite anyway or just cancel them if they are that unhappy I say.
I had Deadwood Season 2, Supernatural Season 1 and many others delivered that are not in front of me, no wait at all 3 days for them two alone.
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
Dont need a link to tell me that, its obvious. Just becuase some titles dont ship out, its not the end of the world. It always been like that with cdwow. Not hard to find loads of people saying they got their dvds, your just looking on the moaner forums I guess, plenty of forums I go to people are still getting dvds within a few days.
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
As I have said many people on many forums are getting dvds as usual not just me, only certain titles are delayed, its always been like that. They seem to be the main forcus of the people not getting dvds.
Its shitty service, but to be honest cdwow has always been odd when it comes to pre orders, esspecially Region 3 cheapies which most people seem to be waiting for
as I said I dont care as long as I get em in the end, well if they dont go bust 
Its shitty service, but to be honest cdwow has always been odd when it comes to pre orders, esspecially Region 3 cheapies which most people seem to be waiting for
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
brooce-leroy
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1279
- Joined: 28 Dec 2004, 14:52
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
-
thelostdragon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
- Location: Basin City

