Yes Asia question

Sell Your Stuff, and What's on Sale
sky75
Pedicab Driver
Posts: 273
Joined: 09 Nov 2005, 13:04

Yes Asia question

Post by sky75 »

I recently bought a DVD from yes Asia and when it arrived it didn't have English subtitles. I'm certain when I was looking through the different versions it had English subtitles listed for the edition I bought. However when I look now it's not listed with English subtitles. Do they often change the listings like that? And what can I do about it?
User avatar
degeneration
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1474
Joined: 30 Oct 2004, 08:49
Location: Wales (but I'm Scottish!!)

Post by degeneration »

Best bet is email them detailing everything.
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

If it's unopened you can return it.
Image
Lourdes
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1994
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19

Post by Lourdes »

Find it with Google and check their cache perhaps.
sky75
Pedicab Driver
Posts: 273
Joined: 09 Nov 2005, 13:04

Post by sky75 »

Lourdes wrote:Find it with Google and check their cache perhaps.
how do I do that?

Best bet is email them detailing everything.

OK I'll do that thanks.
If it's unopened you can return it.
It's still sealed in shrink wrap.
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

Image
sky75
Pedicab Driver
Posts: 273
Joined: 09 Nov 2005, 13:04

Post by sky75 »

nope no "cached" there . there was for other search results just not the one I purchased. thanks anyway.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

As it's sealed it should fine anyway.