Unwanted Slipcases Available For Trade

Sell Your Stuff, and What's on Sale
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Unwanted Slipcases Available For Trade

Post by Markgway »

R1
TERMINATOR 2 (Metal Tin)

R2
THE EYE (CE)

R3
CRIME STORY
PEKING OPERA BLUES
Last edited by Markgway on 31 May 2007, 17:36, edited 2 times in total.
Image
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

What Celestials do you have? :)
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Quite a lot.... can you PM with anything you're after?
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Possibly stupid question but are you trading the DVD too?
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Will resist making a wisecrack at your expense and simply say 'no'.
Image
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

:D
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

I don't know what you're laughing at Grim... you asked me the same thing?? :lol:
Image
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Well I asked what Celestials you had, and you said "PM me" naively I assumed you were trading the movies, why would I want just the cases? :lol: :wink:
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Lol, is it me or some people just being dim?? 8)
Image
User avatar
Knetan
Hail the Judge!
Posts: 2009
Joined: 12 Mar 2006, 12:57
Location: Sweden

Post by Knetan »

hey,

giving away slipcases in this day and age seems very dim. All I see is people complaining about missing them. You're doing public service, Mark? ;)
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

Why do you want to trade bits of cardboard? Just recycle them.
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

I've just seen a few threads lately in which people mention not having slipcases for certain titles... I figured I would give traders the opportunity to see if they needed any of mine before I throw them out. What's the big deal? I've already traded a couple and had enquiries... so at least some people found it worthwhile.
Image
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

Fair enough.
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 6868
Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16

Post by gasteropod »

To be fair, I am annoyed that I didn't get a slipcase with my Fortune Star Crime Story but everyone else did...
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

gasteropod wrote:To be fair, I am annoyed that I didn't get a slipcase with my Fortune Star Crime Story but everyone else did...
Holy shit, slipcases are serious business afterall!
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

gasteropod wrote:To be fair, I am annoyed that I didn't get a slipcase with my Fortune Star Crime Story but everyone else did...
Then you can have mine!!

That's the whole point of this thread.
Image
User avatar
Knetan
Hail the Judge!
Posts: 2009
Joined: 12 Mar 2006, 12:57
Location: Sweden

Post by Knetan »

EvaUnit02 wrote:
gasteropod wrote:To be fair, I am annoyed that I didn't get a slipcase with my Fortune Star Crime Story but everyone else did...
Holy shit, slipcases are serious business afterall!
Yup. Don't you look down upon the real problems of this world. This is one.
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 6868
Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16

Post by gasteropod »

Markgway wrote:
gasteropod wrote:To be fair, I am annoyed that I didn't get a slipcase with my Fortune Star Crime Story but everyone else did...
Then you can have mine!!

That's the whole point of this thread.
Haha yeah but I don't wanna trade for a God damn slipcase :D
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

gasteropod wrote:
Markgway wrote:
gasteropod wrote:To be fair, I am annoyed that I didn't get a slipcase with my Fortune Star Crime Story but everyone else did...
Then you can have mine!!

That's the whole point of this thread.
Haha yeah but I don't wanna trade for a God damn slipcase :D
Mark will take his payment in underaged girls, 15 or younger being preferable.
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

gasteropod wrote:Haha yeah but I don't wanna trade for a God damn slipcase :D
Well, obviously the slipcase would be included as PART of a trade not the actual trade itself. Duh! Or you could just pay postage. But since you've been cheeky I think I'll just stand on it instead.
Image
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Eva: How many times do I have to tell you? I don't want your little sister in exchange for slipcases. Offer your Mum and see how that goes!
Image
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

BUMP.
Image