To be honest, most of the time, I use the desktop images that are available on the official film site. But, I just have a liking for simple small images in the middle of a 1680x1050 resolution screen
I used it to create a photoshopped image of Ken Akamatsu to troll some Love Hina/Negima fans on an anime forum. Akamatsu used to draw Cardcaptor Sakura Lolita pr0n fan comics before he was famous. I laughed at all the Akamatsu fanboys throwing tizzies.
Emily who? She does nothing for me, fair enough though.
It's hard to find 1440x900 images, photos from my digital camera look a bit cack now too . I have to resize them and crop off the top to make them kind of the right shape but they then look too zoomed in.
Here's mine (nabbed from: skins.be). It's Jennifer Love Hewitt, not immediately obvious. The gradient looks really cool:
My desktop is bare as I hate desktop icons/shortcuts they make a lovely wallpaper look cluttered, it's all accessed via the Start Menu for me. I'd never store data/files/folders on my desktop like some of you guys, it makes it pain to back them up and is really messy IMO. Quick Launch just the most used programs too:
Last edited by bradavon on 09 Apr 2007, 13:51, edited 2 times in total.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
I guess they consider 16:9 to narrow for computer use, they're probably right.
I'm not sure I'd want a 22", it maybe okay as it's widescreen but there is a limit I'd go for computer use. I know people who use their 32" LCDs for computer use. No way I ever would, it's far too big.
I dont think even Shakira knows what colour her hair origanlly was, it was definatly not blonde she is quite ugly at times, sexy at others, strange woman.
I'd say Shakira is mousey brown mixed with blonde. I'd never say she was ugly but I know what you mean. She looks naturally beautiful to me, and damn sexy too. Her husky voice and sexy moves yummy!