My Sassy Girl BARGAIN!

Sell Your Stuff, and What's on Sale
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

My Sassy Girl BARGAIN!

Post by Yi-Long »

Get the 3 disc korean collector's edition for only 200 dollars!
http://www.asiandb.com/store/detail.pfm?num=1461

:D

I smile, cause I already have it :D
Cant wait to see how much it will be worth in 10 years orso ;)

Anyway, check dddhouse.com for a REAL bargain:
My Sassy Girl tv series for only 20 euros delivered!
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Is the TV Series any good?

I have that too, overrated IMO. A Full-rate DTS track which is nigh on identical to the DD5.1 + a stupid heart shaped CD. I'd not buy it now.

Get the standard Korean DVD!
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

My girl hasnt watched the tv series yet, so i dont know if it's any good.

And I have the collector's edition but it's still unopened. I just wanna see how much it will be worth in 10-15 years :D
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

So it's a Chinese TV series of the Korean film then or a Chinese version of a Korean TV show?

You could always watch it subtitled? ;) . I suspect it's only okay, the film works fine but spanned over a TV series? Hmm I'm not so sure.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

I believe it's a korean tv series
The actors in it have korean names at least. I'm not 100% sure though.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...