The Wickerman (1973): 3 Disc LE - £4.99

Sell Your Stuff, and What's on Sale
Post Reply
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

The Wickerman (1973): 3 Disc LE - £4.99

Post by bradavon »

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProd ... sku=546322

It looks funky. I already own the original 2 Disc SE.
Killer Meteor
Hail the Judge!
Posts: 2380
Joined: 16 Mar 2005, 23:05

Post by Killer Meteor »

Well, at £4.99, it's a good dead if you want the soundtrack album
bradavon wrote:
but I guess you're more intelligence than me.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

Buy it then ;)

I know, hence I posted???
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Contact:

Post by EvaUnit02 »

Very tempting, but I have greater priorities at the moment. I.e. buying more PC hardware.
Post Reply