1. Real Name: Hussain Abdullah
2. Nicknames: thelostdragon
3. Date of Birth: June 9th, 1984
4. Sex: M
5. Location: Bornheim (Germany)
6. Hair Colour: Dark Brown
7. Hair Length: very short
8. Eye Colour: brown
9. Skin Colour: Whitey
10. Clothing Style: Casual, sporty, smooth
11. Prefered Colour of Clothes: bright colours
12. Favourite Shoes: Asics
13. Height: 180 cm
14. Weight: 69 - 71 Kg
15. Favourite Music: Hip-Hop, New Age, Arabic, Soundtracks, House, Indie, Punk, Rap
16. Favourite Band / Artist: A.F.I., Warren G, Hans Zimmer
17. Favourite Song: Can't Help Falling in Love with You
18. Favourite Food: Sushi
19. Favourite Drink: Water
20. Favourite Book: Koran, Musashi, Tales of the Otori (Trilogy), Hagakure, Mohammed (by Essad Bey), Soredemo onnaga suki (by Takeshi Kitano)
21. Favourite Recent Film: Fearless
22. Favourite Film Ever: The Killer
23. Favourite Video Game: GoldenEye
24. Favourite Game Console: Nintendo Wii
25. Favourite Computer Game: Any "Total War"-game, any "Monkey Island"-game
26. Favourite Subject at School (past or present): English and PE
27. Dream Job: Filmmaker
28. Marital Status: Engaged
29. Favourite Animal: Penguin, giraffe
30. Favourite Car Brand: Mercedes and Volvo
31. Favourite Season: Spring in Jordan, Summer in Germany
32. Favourite Ice Cream Flavour: Lemon
33. Favourite Colour: Black & White
34. Favourite Activity on the Internet: Por... errr... I mean For-um, maintaining my own websites
35. Hobbies: Tae Kwon Do, martial arts in general, working on XMA, movies
36. Favourite Magazine: Impact Magazine, Cinema, Der Spiegel
37. Favourite Website: Bullets
38. Ultimate Object of Hate: Cigarette Smoke
39. Favourite Foreign Word: LOL!
40. Favourite Excuse: "It wasn't me." or "It was like this when I came here!"
41. Motto: What goes around comes around.
42. Favourite Swear Word: Otto (we use that a lot in Germany, he he he)
43. Favourite Blog: I really don't read blogs frequently.
44. Favourite Candy: Chocolate
45. Favourite Childhood Toy: Lego
46. Favourite Adult Toy: Errrr...
47. Favourite Pizza: With mushrooms and olives
48. Favourite TV-series: Lost, 24, My Name is Earl
49. Smoker?: Nope
50: Favourite Mod:
51: Favourite Store: Saturn
52: Preferred Seat in Airplane: Window seat
53: What would you have an argument about with yourself: About my wasting of money.
54. Left or Right handed: I do everything with my right hand, except of writing. I write with my left hand.
55. Favourite Country: None these days. Maybe Malaysia.
56. Favourite Travel Destination: Hong Kong
57. Zodiac Sign: Gemini
58. Favourite Question in this Ultimate Characteristic: This very last one as I'm done now. Phew!

