Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eatser - Just Finished It!!!

Consoles, Computers, iPads, and More
HD Discussion Elsewhere
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eatser - Just Finished It!!!

Post by thelostdragon »

Hey,

I just finished the game on the Easy setting... wow! Probably the most fascinating game I ever played. Storywise, I still enjoyed the original MGS on PSX the most. "Snake Eater" however has the best cut-scenes of all parts.

If you have a PS2 and like sneaking games or a good action movie, get this game.
Image
User avatar
tpr007
Jackie Chan's BIG toe
Posts: 27
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 17:28

Post by tpr007 »

I just finished it also.

Very good, but I preferred the other iterations.
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

You guys gonna get the MGS Extreme Box? :D
Image
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

Post by thelostdragon »

Why in the world do the discs say E-V-I-L? LOL! Nice find, although I won't get this. Seems unnecessary if you ask me.

But something more important is actually who that hoe on your avatar is, lol?
Image