tld's Trade/Sale List (incl. New & Sealed titles)

Sell Your Stuff, and What's on Sale
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

tld's Trade/Sale List (incl. New & Sealed titles)

Post by thelostdragon »

If you are interested in any of these DVDs, make me an offer. I really like to trade as well, even if it is 2 or 3 DVDs I am trading against 1. Depends on what films you have for trade of course.

Here is the list:


New & Sealed:

HK:
Slow Fade - R2DE
Wo Hu - R0HK Joy Sales (New & Sealed)

South Korea:
Innocent Steps - R3HK Edko

Japan:
The Gift (aka: Yokkankan no kiseki) - R0HK Edko

US:
Pirates of the Caribbean 2


Used:

HK:
All About Ah Long (Universe disc)
Autumn's Tale, An (old Mega Star release)
Bullets Over Summer (old Mei Ah disc)
Breaking News - R0HK
Hero Shed No Tears - R0HK Deltamac
House of Flying Daggers - R0HK - the first Edko 1-Disc Edition
Invincible Armour - R2UK Ground Zero
King of Beggars - R0HK (old Mei Ah Disc)
Kung Fu Hustle - R3HK (the very first 1-disc release)
Last Hurrah for Chivalry - R0HK Deltamac


South Korea:
Bad Guy - R3HK
City of Violence - R0?? (is this a boot?)
Oldboy - R3K (the first Korean 2 discer with the nice slipcase) - OOP
Tale of Two Sisters, A - R3HK Panorama


Japan:
Battle Royale 2 - R3HK
Lady Snowblood - R1US Animeigo


US:
Children of Men - R2UK
Highlander - R2DE
Last edited by thelostdragon on 02 Mar 2008, 03:32, edited 6 times in total.
Image
Lourdes
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1994
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19

Post by Lourdes »

That version of Oldboy used to sell for a load to collectors because it's OOP and fits nicely in the UE, just a heads up.

Watch Riding Alone or I'll keeel you.
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

Post by thelostdragon »

I'll definitely watch "Riding Alone". It's just that I own it twice.

Thanks for the heads up. But how does it fit in the UE? The UE is just a usual 2-disc Amaray case.
Image
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

Post by thelostdragon »

Added "Wo Hu" to 'New & Sealed'.

Also updated "The Promise" in 'New & Sealed' as I just found out it is the 2 Disc Limited Edition which seems to be OOP.
Image
Lourdes
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1994
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19

Post by Lourdes »

thelostdragon wrote:I'll definitely watch "Riding Alone". It's just that I own it twice.

Thanks for the heads up. But how does it fit in the UE? The UE is just a usual 2-disc Amaray case.
The UE is the big metal tin with 3 discs, OST, a book, film cells and a piece of foam.
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

Post by thelostdragon »

Oh I see. I have the 2-disc Ultimate Edition which have should have the same AV as the LUE then.

Why would anyone want to have a piece of foam or is it just there as a placeholder?
Image
Lourdes
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1994
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19

Post by Lourdes »

thelostdragon wrote:Oh I see. I have the 2-disc Ultimate Edition which have should have the same AV as the LUE then.

Why would anyone want to have a piece of foam or is it just there as a placeholder?
That's the final edition. There was the original 2-disc SE, the UE tin and then the 2-disc FE with the UE transfer.

Just a placeholder. But the best part was that had it been placed at the other end of the tin it would have stopped the rivets on the tin scratching up the digipacks. Would have saved them replacing 2-3 digipacks from every single UE.
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

LD what prices would you give Wu Ji or Lady Snowblood? :) May be interested in them.

Or do you want to trade?
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

Post by thelostdragon »

grim_tales wrote:LD what prices would you give Wu Ji or Lady Snowblood? :) May be interested in them.

Or do you want to trade?
I'd rather trade. Let me know what you have for trade. In case none of your trades interest me, I'll think of a price.
Image
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Hey,

Can't really think of anything to trade apart from The Mission? But I presume you have that already :)
Almost all of my stuff I want to keep ATM - I havent got round to watching most of it :D
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

Post by thelostdragon »

I see. Hmmm... really tough to pick a price for "Wu Ji" as it is the limited 2-discer which has gone out of print.

I'd say US$30 for both (shipping included).
Image
slasher13
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1799
Joined: 03 Dec 2004, 09:15

Post by slasher13 »

LostDragon,

Anything for The Promise

I have:

Superman 4 Disk Version (HK)
Donnie Darko - Steelbook version (German Release)
Freddy vs Jason (R1)
Ghost in the Shell (R1)
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

I'd rather not have both of them :) Maybe I should leave them ATM, its not like I havent got other things to watch :)
I try when I have something else to trade (I'm sure you have The Mission).
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

Post by thelostdragon »

Updated...
Image