Has anyone used Nicheflix.com?

Non-Asian Film & Release Discussion, and Serious Film-Related Discussion
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Has anyone used Nicheflix.com?

Post by grim_tales »

They're a similar company to CD-WOW rentals it seems, excpet you can rent HK or R1 DVDs from them. I was wondering what their service was like? :)
It would save me money if I ciuld rent a R1 DVD (if I was just interested in seeing it) and not keeping it. If theyre US based wouldn't delivery take a while? :? :D

http://www.nicheflix.com/
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

They're a US company I'd be surprised if they ship internationally.
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Maybe you're right Brad. I've trawled through their FAQ and they don't say whether they ship internationally or not.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

I noticed that to. I'd e-mail them.