Threadless.com BARGAIN Back on!

Sell Your Stuff, and What's on Sale
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Threadless.com BARGAIN Back on!

Post by bradavon »

http://www.threadless.com/stockchart

The deal:

1. USD $10 a T-Shirt (3 should be UK Customs safe).
2. Postage to the UK is $18
3. Do a Google search for stacks of Threadless $3 Off Vouchers. I can't find any active ones :(
4. The sale is set to run for the next 30 days (I presume from today).
5. A lot of T-Shirts aren't in stock which is why I've post the direct "In Stock" link.
6. You can click on "Reprint Me?" and you'll be e-mailed when your size is back in stock, no login needed.
7. They have this sale on every now and again, keep an eye on: http://www.thedvdforums.com/forums/show ... p?t=391357.
8. The sizes are American sizes which are roughly the same as UK, a Medium fitted me fine (I'm a 14.5"/15" neck).

For those who don't know Threadless sell (decent enough) "Fruit of the Loom (tag cut off) T-Shirts with art work by up and coming American artists.

Some of it's average but some awesome, such as:

Image

I own:

Image Image Image
Last edited by bradavon on 06 Feb 2012, 20:34, edited 6 times in total.
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

Ooooh! Nice!!!
Image
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

There's only 1 I'd want to buy in Medium Men in stock -

Image

This one's quality but does it have to be Orange? I'm still interested or I would be but they only have girls ones :( -

Image

Also only girls in stock :( -

Image

And another :( -

Image

Classic :D -

Image

p.s - You can click on "Reprint Me?" and you'll be e-mailed when your size is back in stock, no login needed.
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Contact:

Post by EvaUnit02 »

Those are very nice designs, but there's no way in hell that I'd spend my own money to buy CLOTHES of all things.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

You walk around naked? Or does your Mummy buy you your clothes? :wink:

We all need to wear them, we may as well look nice doing so. They're dirt cheap in the sale anyway.
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Contact:

Post by EvaUnit02 »

bradavon wrote:Or does your Mummy buy you your clothes? :wink:
You hit the nail on the head.
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

I just got (for me):

Image
Image

and for my mate

Image

Cheers op

PS: The Russell one is very Aberdonian ken fit like.
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

No worries, OP :D . There's only 8 messages and I'm pretty much the only other person :D

The Russell one is very Aberdonian ken fit like.

Huh? TBH I don't get the joke.
nenmaster
Jackie Chan's BIG toe
Posts: 26
Joined: 20 Oct 2005, 03:16
Location: England, Manchester
Contact:

Post by nenmaster »

you think the pictrues are good enough use on those printing sites they dont have fat bastard 3 xl size :)
User avatar
Shen
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1481
Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
Location: Leeds, UK

Post by Shen »

i do like this one

Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

Yeah that one's tops. I may have a photo of little old me wearing it 8)

The one of a Jedi holding his lightsaber in the shape of a cross is also good but then ruin it by putting it on a yellow t-shirt.

I also like the "Last Supper" one too.
nenmaster wrote:you think the pictrues are good enough use on those printing sites they dont have fat bastard 3 xl size :)
Huh? Are you saying you're a fat bastard?
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 23:36
Location: Basin City
Contact:

Post by thelostdragon »

Image

Bugger they don't have this one anymore. Entered my e,ail address. Hope they'll print it again.
Image
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 23:36
Location: Basin City
Contact:

Post by thelostdragon »

It seems that L is a very popular size. All the motives that I'd be interested in are sold out in L.
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

So is M (most of them are sold out). I'd bet the Male ones are more popular than Female.

How much if you don't mind me asking do you weigh LD? Me I'm 57Kg & 1.82m (I'm unusual I work in metric, except speed).
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

I'm 57.5 kg and 1.70m. I work with both imperial and metric.
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

Oops that's wrong: 51.7Kg and 1.72m.
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 23:36
Location: Basin City
Contact:

Post by thelostdragon »

Whoa! I was about to really worry about you.

I am 1.79m and weigh 70 kg.

Why do you ask?
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

I'm just interested, no real reason. Yeah I'm a skinny bastard, underweight in fact which my Doctor keeps reminding me. I eat healthy and can't eat any more than I do (i.e - I'm full up) but simply put on weight.

I've been the same weight to a few grams for the last 3-4 years.
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

bradavon wrote: Huh? TBH I don't get the joke.
No one does apart from Aberdonians. I got my T-shirts - two are Xmas pressies but I kept that Russell one. I wore it out and the locals seemed to love it but the outsiders were left confused. :lol:
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

As I'm not an Aberdonian please explain?

I could ask my my Mum's Aberdonian boyfriend I guess.
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

It's just a random conversation in the doric dialect - between a dinosaur and unicorn.
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

i.e - A local joke?

it sounds like it would be to hard to explain and by then the joke would be lost anyway.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

Time to bump, now there are loads of new and funky designs. Two favourites:

Spoilers:

Image

Knight Rider:

Image

Loads more:

http://www.threadless.com/stockchart
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

Can anyone find any vouchers?

Here is a UK company selling the same idea:

http://www.splittheatom.com/
Post Reply