Man, this waking up early thing is messing me up, especially given the fact that I get to sleep rather late.
And the not-eating thing isn't helping either...
For some strange reason, last night after switching off my DVD player (at about 11.30) I woke up an hour later to find it had been switched on and playing (only for a minute or so I think) and I was like WTF, I dont remember turning it on So I turned it off quickly. I don't think it had been on for a long period.
As to how I turned it on maybe I accidentally leant on the controller.
I went through the Simpsons S5 disc today, Star Wars etc, and they seemed to play fine So I hope my player isn't poorly.
Turned out it was a hardware glitch.
It would switch on or off on its own from time to time.
Once it switched off during my favorite scene in Windstruck, so I had to:
-Eject the disc.
-Get a baseball bat.
-Beat the shit out of the player.
-Throw it out the window.
-And buy another one.
Last edited by tom2681 on 07 Oct 2006, 09:01, edited 1 time in total.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
man i just had to set up a wireless connection round this house, so far i only managed to get the main pc to ocnnect via the router. cant get my moms laptop to connect to the net.wireless really sucks lol. not sure how to configure my programs like otrrents and emule etc to work via the router, they dont right now lol
BiscLimpkit wrote:I just got back from paintballing and got humped. Was a good laugh though.
Wow, Bisc! On your side of the pond, what you just got obviously means something totally different! Over here, it would mean you just got, um how do I say this? How about a little graphic, instead:
Il Mare = "The Sea" in either Latin or Italian (can't remember which).
The working title for Lake House was The Sea.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
the68monkey wrote:
Wow, Bisc! On your side of the pond, what you just got obviously means something totally different! Over here, it would mean you just got, um how do I say this? How about a little graphic, instead:
:sex:
lol it means the same thing here 68m. But the meaning can be adjusted depending on context.