Non-Asian Film & Release Discussion, and Serious Film-Related Discussion
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK
Post
by grim_tales » 14 Mar 2005, 14:28
When Ezy DVD have something listed as Out Of Stock how long does it take it to come back in?
Musa for example is $AUS28.95, but OOS -
http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/230719
OK I know thats an Asian DVD but Ezy DVD are a non-Asian supplier.
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357 Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
Post
by saltysam » 14 Mar 2005, 16:33
i ordered an out of stock title from them a while back shipped within a week if i remember rightly.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430 Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Post
by bradavon » 14 Mar 2005, 18:14
I'd e-mail them.
Are you getting any others? You must let all know what you think of the DVD extras and AV wise.
I think it's cheaper at, not by much though:
http://www.devoteddvd.com.au/shop/produ ... s_id=18225
I've not used them though but have used EzyDVD and DVD Crave (who don't have it) and recommend both.
I've checked a few other e-tailors and it seems to be out of stock pretty much everywhere. Yep I'd e-mail EzyDVD and/or DevotedDVD.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK
Post
by grim_tales » 14 Mar 2005, 18:17
You mean am I getting any others as well as Musa? Maybe Bruce Lee: Lost Interviews.
There a couple of boxsets I want to get at some point too at other places though.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430 Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Post
by bradavon » 14 Mar 2005, 18:44
Yes I meant that.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK
Post
by grim_tales » 14 Mar 2005, 18:46
Thas OK then.
The R2/4 DVDs of the Lost Interviews disc are the same aren't they? As long as Musa doesnt go OOP I'll wait till its back in stock I think
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430 Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Post
by bradavon » 14 Mar 2005, 18:54
grim_tales wrote: Thas OK then.
The R2/4 DVDs of the Lost Interviews disc are the same aren't they?
Except for packaging and maybe menus yes they are.
I own the R2 and it starts with the Madman Eastern Eye logo.
grim_tales wrote: As long as Musa doesnt go OOP I'll wait till its back in stock I think
I'd e-mail them or just order it. It's not a popular title so could take months, if ever.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK
Post
by grim_tales » 14 Mar 2005, 19:47
A different cover than the R4?
I'll order TLI with what else I was going to buy at Play, and e-mail Ezy about Musa.