IMDB game 2 - How many of the Bottom 100 do you own on DVD?

Non-Asian Film & Release Discussion, and Serious Film-Related Discussion
Post Reply
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

IMDB game 2 - How many of the Bottom 100 do you own on DVD?

Post by grim_tales »

I don't own any of the bottom 100 :D

However I did see Problem Child/Problem Child 2 as a youngster, on VHS, which I did quite enjoy, in a bad way :!: :oops:
And the 1995 Power Rangers film (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - The Movie) :oops:

What about everyone else? :)

http://www.imdb.com/chart/bottom
Last edited by grim_tales on 14 Mar 2005, 14:15, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
degeneration
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1474
Joined: 30 Oct 2004, 09:49
Location: Wales (but I'm Scottish!!)

Post by degeneration »

Seen quite a few of them, but don't own any of them.
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Which ones have you seen? :D
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:27

Post by saltysam »

i own 10 of them. :D
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Don't own any of those...... :)
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Have you ever seen any though? :)
User avatar
degeneration
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1474
Joined: 30 Oct 2004, 09:49
Location: Wales (but I'm Scottish!!)

Post by degeneration »

grim_tales wrote:Which ones have you seen? :D
Ok I've seen:

Police Academy: Mission to Moscow (1994)
Lawnmower Man 2: Beyond Cyberspace (1996)
Hercules in New York (1970)
Police Academy 6: City Under Siege (1989)
Rollerball (2002)
Teen Wolf Too (1987)
Smokey and the Bandit Part 3 (1983)
Police Academy 5: Assignment: Miami Beach (1988)
Captain America (1991)
Piranha Part Two: The Spawning (1981) (I think)
Spice World (1997)
Street Fighter (1994)
Mr. Nanny (1993)
Barb Wire (1996)
Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot (1992)
Son of the Pink Panther (1993)
RoboCop 3 (1993)
Superman IV: The Quest for Peace (1987)
Iron Eagle II (1988)


There may have been others that I can't remember watching cause it was a while ago... About 1/5 of the bottom 100!! Not bad!
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

I own none of them either. It's good to see Streetfighter in there.
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Oh bloody hell I've seen Mr. Nanny and Barb Wire. :oops: Awful.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

I own 9, but hey that list bollocks anyway as I know for a fact a people havent even seen most them films, but go on reputation and vote and say they are bad! a lot of peple do that, guesss they are wankers. My friend said for years Battlefield Earth was the worst film ever, and just found out he has never even seen it :roll: tosser! and thats what most people are like, if people say a films bad a lot, others will just join in the weak minded dickers!
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

I liked Mr. Nanny. I would never buy it though.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

I cannot say any are amazing films, but some are enjoyable thats for sure, I watched Herules in New York the other night, it was quite fun and nice to see Arnie in an early film I laffed a few times :)
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

grim_tales wrote:Have you ever seen any though? :)
Oh, I'm sure I've seen plenty of 'em. But you don't know a film is bad until you've seen it. Critics CAN be wrong sometimes... :wink:
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Contact:

Post by EvaUnit02 »

romerojpg wrote:My friend said for years Battlefield Earth was the worst film ever
Christ that's an awful film! I had the misfortune of seeing theatrically (I'm 18 now, I was at an age where anything scifi I wanted to see).

Travolta reckons it's one of those films that people will appreciate over time (and he audacity to use Blade Runner as an example)... yeah, probably as a companion peace to Plan 9 from Outer Space. :lol:

Anyone seen Wing Commander? I saw it theatrically cuz I was a big fan of the games back in the day. Christ, what a load of flying bollocks that film was.
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 23:36
Location: Basin City
Contact:

Post by thelostdragon »

Don't own any of them on DVD, but...

"Street Fighter" is awesome! Raul Julia's last film before he died. OK, that doesn't make the film good, but I like van Damme as Guile and the action was cool as well. Hmmm... at least when I last watched it when I was young... like 10 years ago or so.

"Double Dragon" was cool as well.

WHAT??? "Cop & 1/2" is at the bottom #84??? I loved this film when I was a kid. Hell, there are way worse films than this one.

I have films on DVD that are less entertaining than the above films, though.
Image
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

thelostdragon wrote:"Street Fighter" is awesome! Hmmm... at least when I last watched it when I was young... like 10 years ago or so.
You may wish to revisit the film as an adult before staunchly defending it. :wink:

I thought it was fun as a kid, even bought the LD, LD. But I couldn't watch it now. 8)
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 16:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Post by tom2681 »

Anyone seen Wing Commander? I saw it theatrically cuz I was a big fan of the games back in the day. Christ, what a load of flying bollocks that film was.
A Wing Commander fan ? Here ?!
Whoooohoooooo !!! :lol:

I thought I was the only one.
I still play the games (Heart of Tiger and Price of Freedom never get old).

And yes, I've seen the movie.
Bad movie, very baaaad movie. :wink:
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
Post Reply