Yi-Long wrote:Have fun, Grim...
What matches will be on this weekend???
Yi,
On Saturday we went to see Man U v Sevilla (pre-season friendly) in the executive box. Pretty cool
England v Greece was a very good 1st half for England, crap 2nd half. Good game though
Yi-Long wrote:Have fun, Grim...
What matches will be on this weekend???
Yi,
On Saturday we went to see Man U v Sevilla (pre-season friendly) in the executive box. Pretty cool
England v Greece was a very good 1st half for England, crap 2nd half. Good game though
How was that new forward Rossi doing against Sevilla? He looked promising in the 1 game I saw him play (forgotten what game it was)
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Goddamnit... I have spent all day today searching for my free transportation-pass. It isnt valid during 1 month in the summer so I just left it somewhere lying around, and now I need it again and it's nowhere to be seen. I've went through the whole room multiple times, and I'm affraid I might have thrown it out during some cleaning a few weeks ago...
This really REALLY sucks... as it's a bitch to get it replaced.
Edit:
Phewwwwwwwwwwwwww.... cant believe I found it. Can't even believe WHERE I found it. It was inside the backpocket of some pants I hardly ever wear anymore, and they were already in my closet after being washed... so the card has taken a wash-and-tumble, but seems to have survived it a bit...
Incredible that it was in those pants, but I'm so fucking relieved that I found it...
Wasted my whole fucking day cause I would have been in serious shit if I wouldnt have found it...
Ah well... it made me clean my room for the 2nd time in about 1 month, which must be some kind of record for me...
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
I'm glad to hear Rossi did well, as I've picked him in my fantasy league team...
I only caught some glimpses of the England match, but yeah I could tell the first half went very well and the 2nd half was mediocre...
Nice to see England FINALLY playing some attacking play thus benefitting of the talents of the teammembers... The midfield isnt a mess anymore and it just all looks better now.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
I'm a mod, but due to a technical glitch I have no powers whatsoever.
It's like I have the right to sleep with dozens of beautiful women, but my plumbing doesn't work.
EDIT: now I'm a "super mod", and there's still nothing new.
No powers, no buttons, no nothing.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
Yeah, we lost both Mark and LD.
Just give 'em time, they might come back.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
a puppy some asshole kicked out on the streets because he couldnt be arsed with him, poor little thing, he's never been inside a house, he doesnt even know how to play with a ball, and is wary of the food we give him...
but hes a cute little thing, gonna take him to the vets tomorrow, get him wormed and checked over....and hopefully get him a bath...he smells
As soon as he's stabilized, can we get a picture ?
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
i have a picture of him we just took, its not brilliant hes wary of everything, even food, so the camera was a little new for him hes not well, nose is dry and he has a temperature, cough and the sneezes. trip to the vets tomorrow.
Me likes Keshi.
All the other names sound pretty stupid IMO (no offense meant, Shen).
A dog should have a real name.
I almost ripped my father's head off when he wanted to call my new cat "Biscuit".
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
man i feel so sorry for the little guy, hes so afraid, even of a ball, you put anythign to him or raise your hand to pet him and he cowers..andh e doesnt like to eat, since he never had a proper meal he doesnt know that whats in his dish is for him, needs alot of coaxing
what a bastard, he used to kick the shit out of the poor thing. his stomach is all distended, probably through worms and malnutrition but he has a particualr growth on one side, and just looks sick, and lethargic, hes a little lost in the house too, thinks were gonna kick him out soon probably. nice treat for him tonight to sleep in the warm. they never used to let him in the house, kept him in the garden which is full of shit, they chuck their household rubbish and stuff out in the garden with him. no-wonder the little thing is sick.
as for the vets, well here there was a vets called the PDSA they offered free treatments to people on benefits, but they stopped this now and we cant afford to pay the vets bills (dads disabled and mom cares for him so neither work) so we didnt take him, but he perked up alot after a good meal, a nice warm bed and lots of attention, we've wormed him and bathed him, and he seems to be better, just think he has a slight cold, but that will get better as he gets treated right and kept in the warm. his stomach has returned pretty much to normal size aswell, so it was probably swollen through hunger. hes just loving the attention right now. having a few accidents since hes not house trained, but hes being disciplined and trained properly now..
he even gets on with our cat...kind of...hes afraid of it and the kitty is the boss of the house, so keshi is put in his place by the cat lol!