Anyone gonna watch American Dreamz?

Cinema Releases, and Rumours/Discussion of Upcoming Films
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Anyone gonna watch American Dreamz?

Post by BiscLimpkit »

It's like an American Idol pisstake with Hugh Grant as a Simon Cowel type character.

Directed by the American Pie director(s) right?
Image
User avatar
IronMonkey
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1950
Joined: 08 Dec 2004, 16:49

Post by IronMonkey »

Mandy Moore is FINE! :D
TH-42PX80 | DMP-BD50 (MR BD & DVD) | SA-XR55 | SB-TP20 | XBox 360 Slim 250GB | XBox (XBMC, 160GB) | Zotac XBMC HTPC | Gaming PC | 8TB Media Server
User avatar
Shen
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1481
Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
Location: Leeds, UK

Post by Shen »

could be funny...but i wont waste money in the cinema for cheap laughs
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Simple answer to this one NO
IronMonkey wrote:Mandy Moore is FINE! :D
:D

Oh I forgot you have a weird taste in women :wink: Pretty yes, Fine no.
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

She's pretty damn fine IMO. I'd rate her higher than, say, Shu Qi (who I don't think is all that nice anyway).

I've decided that I might go along and watch this... I'm thinking this Thursday perhaps...
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

BiscLimpkit wrote:She's pretty damn fine IMO. I'd rate her higher than, say, Shu Qi (who I don't think is all that nice anyway)..
:shock:

They're not even in the same continent :D
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22166
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Bisc Shu Qi is gorgeous so shut it!

:D :wink:
User avatar
IronMonkey
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1950
Joined: 08 Dec 2004, 16:49

Post by IronMonkey »

In my opinion Shu Qi has a funny chin & always comes across as dumb to me. There's nothing wrong with Mandy Moore & why does it mean I have a weird taste in women if I like her?
TH-42PX80 | DMP-BD50 (MR BD & DVD) | SA-XR55 | SB-TP20 | XBox 360 Slim 250GB | XBox (XBMC, 160GB) | Zotac XBMC HTPC | Gaming PC | 8TB Media Server
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

I'm sure he was joking IM, don't take it personally.
Image
User avatar
IronMonkey
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1950
Joined: 08 Dec 2004, 16:49

Post by IronMonkey »

GRR!
TH-42PX80 | DMP-BD50 (MR BD & DVD) | SA-XR55 | SB-TP20 | XBox 360 Slim 250GB | XBox (XBMC, 160GB) | Zotac XBMC HTPC | Gaming PC | 8TB Media Server
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

American Dreamz 2.5/5

The film was very OK. It did have bursts of comic genius but was horribly mundane at other times. By far, Weitz's weakest effort.
Image