Post Your Pictures

Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
User avatar
Shen
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1481
Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
Location: Leeds, UK

Post by Shen »

you remind me of a friend from my english literature called bob, he was a lanky git too, but great fun to hang out with :D
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Shen wrote:but great fun to hang out with :D
That's where the similarity ends... :wink:
Image
User avatar
Shen
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1481
Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
Location: Leeds, UK

Post by Shen »

haha your mean.

seriosuly though he was a great laugh very very camp and weird he named his lighter "mr herpes" i still dunno why tho....
User avatar
Knetan
Hail the Judge!
Posts: 2009
Joined: 12 Mar 2006, 12:57
Location: Sweden

Post by Knetan »

hey,

what an effort put in, romero. ;) Yea, try and find as much HK crap as you can in that picture.

Tall is good, meant I was the best at something while growing up. That's pretty much it for personality! :D

Sorting those discs first of all by country of origin, meaning a lot of shelves of HK before China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and everywhere else gets a minor spot. Then by distributor and alphabetically within those. Works for me. I need more IKEA though....;)
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Shen wrote:very very camp and weird
...and we're back with Knetan. :D
he named his lighter "mr herpes"...
Funny, Yi-Long has a part of his anatomy called that... 8)
Image
User avatar
Knetan
Hail the Judge!
Posts: 2009
Joined: 12 Mar 2006, 12:57
Location: Sweden

Post by Knetan »

hey,

I truly am an open book...
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

I knew I recognised some of you.

Image

Man I don't know about you three, but I had one killer hangover the next morning. Woo!! 8)
Image
User avatar
Knetan
Hail the Judge!
Posts: 2009
Joined: 12 Mar 2006, 12:57
Location: Sweden

Post by Knetan »

hey,

hehe, that looks like big vats of Jägermeister. Lovely. Defo felt it the next day.
User avatar
Keung
King of Beggars
Posts: 886
Joined: 23 Jan 2005, 01:18
Location: England

Post by Keung »

Ha! Bisc, that's brill! I love it!
Image
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740
Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK

Post by Kurgan »

How long did it take you to make that Bisc? Great work mate!
Image
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

Around 5 minutes to get them to stay still while I took the picture. :D I didn't realise Keung was so small?

Nah around 20 mins lol. :P
Image
User avatar
Shen
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1481
Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
Location: Leeds, UK

Post by Shen »

lol u know the funniest thing abotu that photo? the sign the body that you put LD's head on is doing....did you notice that bisc?
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

Of course. LD pulls that face whilst he's giving... the shocker... :thumbright:
Image
the68monkey
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1444
Joined: 09 Apr 2005, 03:12
Location: Eastern United States

Post by the68monkey »

Knetan wrote:Tall is good, meant I was the best at something while growing up. That's pretty much it for personality! :D
Shut up, you liar! :lol:

Kenneth, are you sure that's you? I don't see the tattoo :scratch:

And dang, you do look quite a bit Gordon Sumner-ish there. Whatcha doin' this weekend? :wink:

:lol:
My favorite Hong Kong screen villain? www.yuenwah.com
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

the68monkey wrote:And dang, you do look quite a bit Gordon Sumner-ish there. Whatcha doin' this weekend? :wink:
Trudie Styler, I expect. :wink:
Image
the68monkey
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1444
Joined: 09 Apr 2005, 03:12
Location: Eastern United States

Post by the68monkey »

Of course, we shouldn't let the resemblance to Sting fool us. I wasn't going to make this public, but I can't resist. Here's a photo of Kenneth without the sunglasses, in a more somber mood:
Image
My favorite Hong Kong screen villain? www.yuenwah.com
User avatar
Knetan
Hail the Judge!
Posts: 2009
Joined: 12 Mar 2006, 12:57
Location: Sweden

Post by Knetan »

hey,

references outside the last one way over my head... :)

Tattoo concealed, bobbi. Gotta keep the boards free from filth and life threatening shocks. ;)
Mordib
King of Beggars
Posts: 673
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:25
Location: Irn Bru

Post by Mordib »

ok, better late than never... we have in order - the 2/3rds of my collection i can fit on the bookshelf, the lounge of happiness, me and my cat

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Shen
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1481
Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
Location: Leeds, UK

Post by Shen »

awwww that kittty's so cute *steals it* :D
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

ImageImage

Which one are you, Mordib?

I'm having trouble working it out.... :D
Image
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

I dont look anything like my Dog

Image
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

No, but your Dog looks suspiciously like your Sarah Michelle Gellar avatar(!) :o
Image
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

The dog is looking at her, but whats she looking at!
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22165
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Markgway wrote:No, but your Dog looks suspiciously like your Sarah Michelle Gellar avatar(!) :o
:lol: