We used to have this thread on the old BnB, I don't get why we didn't do the same on the new one.
Username = Tom2681
Real Name = Thomas
Age = 22
Sex = M
Location = South of France
---
Relationship = Single
Height = About 5'11
Hair = Very Long, Dark Brown hair.
Family = Mother, Father, about 19 cats.
Vehicle = A 2001 Ford Fiesta.
Men/Women = Me not gay !
Talkative/Shy = Talkative on the web, shy in person.
Favourite movie = Casshern (2004 Japanese sci-fi movie)
Favourite Asian Actors = Chow Yun-Fat, the Tony Leungs, Andy Lau, Anthony Wong...
Ever been in a fight = Not since yesterday.
Your turn.
Last edited by tom2681 on 22 Mar 2006, 11:18, edited 1 time in total.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
Username: Shen
Real name: Shen (yes really...)
Age: 18
Sex: F
Location: Leeds UK
Relationship = Single
Height = 5'7"
Hair = Very Very Long, Dark Brown hair.
Eyes: Blue
Pet: kitty! (fluff)
Family = mom, dad, 3 Brothers 2 Sisters 4 nephews, 5 neices. (all live in the proximity of 20-30 minutes )
Vehicle = uhm...none
Men/Women = Men
Talkative/Shy = Very Shy
Love/Hate: Gee... Love
Can you handle your life: Nope
Greedy/Generous: uhm dunno, maybe generous, ask my friends
Most used phrase/word: *poke*
Profession you like to try: Photo-journalism if that fails then just a lazy ass
Favourite movie = uh i dont have a favourite theres too many i like but maybe awakenings
Favourite Asian Actors = uh...same as above...too many...
Ever been in a fight = does sparring count?
Favourite current clothing-item: black t-shirt saying "if i throw a stick will you leave"
What shoes do u wear? Sneakers (i only have 1 pair of shoes ^^)
Backpack, or shoulderbag? Shoulder-bag
Favourite superhero? none wasnt into superheros
Favourite comic-character? uhm the guy from gantz?!
Favourite Late Night Host? dont watc htv
Favourite Western actor(s)? Kevin Spacey, Robert De Niro, Robin Williams
Rolemodels?
Last edited by Shen on 27 Mar 2006, 11:32, edited 2 times in total.
Username = Markgway
Real Name = Mark
Age = 26
Sex = yes, please
Location = Scotland
Nickname(s): None, unless you count Markgway?
Relationship Status: Single (so if any attractive ladies are reading this...)
Height: 5'11
Hair: Light brown (I think)
Eyes: Blue-Grey
Family: Parents, no siblings
Pet: None (I get too attached)
Vehicle: None
Love/Hate: Don't really understand the question(?)
Can you handle your life: Nope, I hate it.
Men/Women: Women, that much I'm sure of!!
Ever done something you'd never tell: If I have it was bound to be something pathetic and sad.
Talkative/Shy: Shy until I get warmed up, I need to get to know someone before I'm comfortable with them.
Greedy/Generous: Both (I might take the bigger piece of pie)
Movie you want to be in: A Cat-III with Cecilia Cheung
Most used phrase/word: Fuck
Profession like to try: Screenwriter/professional masturbater
Favourite movie: The Shawshank Redemption
Favourite Sport to do/watch? Football (too unfit to play)
Favourite current clothing-item: A checked lumberjack-type shirt that everyone else hates
What shoes do u wear? Tan-coloured boots
Backpack, or shoulderbag? Neither, both are gay.
Favourite superhero? Batman
Favourite comic-character? Er, Batman
Favourite Late Night Host? Jay Leno
Favourite Western actor(s)? Gene Hackman, Morgan Freeman, Kevin Spacey
Favourite Asian Actors? Lau Ching Wan, Andy Lau, Ku Feng
Rolemodels? Nah...
Ever been in a fight? Only when I was a kid.
Last edited by Markgway on 22 Mar 2006, 02:21, edited 2 times in total.
Username = ReconFive
Real Name = Ashton
Nickname = Ash
Age = 19
Sex = M
Location = New Hampshire, USA
Aspiring Career = Film Director. Studying filmmaking at NYFA, New York City. Relationship = Single, as of recent. Height = 6ft Hair = Short light brown. Family = Mother, Father, 1 Dog, 1 Cat. Vehicle = 93 Jeep Cherokee Sport. Men/Women = Women. Talkative/Shy = Shy. Favourite movie = Impossible to decide on one. A few of my favorites are The Shawshank Redemption, The Thin Red Line, 2009: Lost Memories, Failan, Taegukgi, 3-Iron, ORIGINAL Star Wars Films, Indiana Jones Films, many many more. Favourite Asian Actors = Choi Min-Sik, Jang Dong-Kun, Song Kang-ho, Chow Yun-Fat, Andy Lau, Tony Leungs, Jun Ji-Hyun, Son Ye-Jin. Favorite Asian Directors = Kim Ki-Duk, Park Chan-Wook, Song Hae-sung, John Woo, Song Il-gon. Ever been in a fight = Yes, but not for quite a while.
Last edited by ReconFive on 22 Mar 2006, 17:22, edited 2 times in total.
Username: Keung94
Name: Levi
Nickname(s): Lev, Levsky
Age: 18
Sex: Male
Relationship Status: Dead
Height: 6'1
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Location: Rotherham, UK
Family: Mum (Joyce), Dad (David)
Pet: Yorkshire Terrier (Toby)
Vehicle: Fiat Punto
Love/Hate: Love
Can you handle your life: Sometimes.
Men/Women: Women, and plenty of em!
Ever done something you'd never tell: Plenty of things
Talkative/Shy: Shy
Greedy/Generous: Bit of both, lol
Movie you want to be in: Any with David Spade!
Most used phrase/word: Bollox/Tit/Twat
Profession like to try: Film Director/Rally Driver/Photographer
Username: Yi-Long
Name: Jeroen
Nickname(s): Yi
Age: 29
Sex: Male
Relationship Status: 5 years and 2 months with my girl.
Height: 6 ft (1,81cm)
Hair: ash-blonde
Eyes: Blue
Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Family: Mom. No contact with the rest of my family.
Pet: Goran (cat)
Vehicle: a bicycle. I really should be getting a drivers-license, but i feel its a bit too pricey.
Love/Hate: Gee... I wonder which I'll choose... (!)
Can you handle your life: Nope, not really.
Men/Women: Women, I just communicate better with them, although I get along with men as well.
Ever done something you'd never tell: Not really I guess.
Talkative/Shy: Depends on the situation, the topic, and the person I'm talking with.
Greedy/Generous: Both. I dont like going out as I feel it costs too much, but when I think something is worth the money, I'll buy it. (like impulse-buying my girl a gamecube for 75 euro)
Movie you want to be in: Days of Being Wild, or a very good martial arts movie, in a role where I can do lots of fighting and lots of cool, fun stunts, like high falls and jumping/running over cars and shit like that
Most used phrase/word: -
Profession you like to try: Actor, writer-director, martial arts choreographer.
Favourite movie: Days of Being Wild
Favourite Sport to do/watch? Football/football.
Favourite current clothing-item: An O'Neill coat my girlfriend gave me.
What shoes do u wear? White Puma sneakers, and black converse all-stars (the same as Tony Jaa wears in TYG )
Backpack, or shoulderbag? Shoulder-bag (or man-purse, as Joey from Friends would call it...)
Favourite superhero? Probably Batman.
Favourite comic-character? Calvin, from Calvin and Hobbes. I'm alot like that brat For those that have never read any of the strips: IDIOTS!
Favourite Late Night Host? Letterman
Favourite Western actor(s)? Johnny Depp, Clooney, Carrey
Favourite Asian Actors? Leslie Cheung, Patrick Tam, Jang Dong-kun (Friend, Taegugki)
Rolemodels? Muhammud Ali, Bruce Lee, Leslie Cheung
Ever been in a fight? Yeah
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Username: slasher13
Name: Nadeem
Nickname(s): <none>
Age: 29 (This august)
Sex: Male
Relationship Status: Married (Coming upto 2 years this august)
Height: 5.7
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Location: Sutton, UK
Family: Mum, Dad, Younger Brother and Wife in the same house, but have a large extended family around the UK.
Pet: Fish
Vehicle: A Mazda XDOS Sports 6.
Love/Hate: Love.... The greatest emotion there is in the world (can hear everyone puking up now )
Can you handle your life: Yeah totally...... errrr now I thinking.... if i can...
Men/Women: Def Women
Ever done something you'd never tell: ..........
Talkative/Shy: The latter i would think, if i know the person then the former
Greedy/Generous: Err prob greedy, but generous to my wife
Movie you want to be in: A Bollywood Asian horror movie
Most used phrase/word: Why!!!
Profession you like to try: Being a millionaire, that would be cool
Favourite movie: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, Failan and Fly me to Polaris (All tearjerker movies). Friday the 13th series, George Romeo Zombie movies, Nightmare on Elm Street, Aliens series and Predator.
Favourite Sport to do/watch? BasketBall <yeah right>
Favourite current clothing-item: My pj
What shoes do u wear? Nike trainers
Backpack, or shoulderbag? None
Favourite superhero? Spiderman
Favourite comic-character? Astrik or Batman
Favourite Late Night Host? ........
Favourite Western actor(s)? Johnny Depp, Harrion Ford, Kevin Spacey
Favourite Asian Actors? It got to be Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan. No other asian actor touches them....
Rolemodels? Jason Voohees
Ever been in a fight? Yup totally.
Username = EvaUnit02 Real Name = Phil Age = 19 Sex = M Location = Auckland, New Zealand
--- Relationship = Single Height = About 6'4" Hair = VERY dark brown hair. Eyes = Hazel. Wear glasses/contacts? = Nope. Perfect vision. Family = Mother, Father, Brother (32), Sister (28), Sister (15) Pet = 1 cat (tortoise shell - a ginger-black hybrid), a few Goldfish (dunno how many) Vehicle = None. Catch the bus for the time being. Men/Women = Hetero. Favourite movie = Scorsese's Goodfellas Favourite Directors = Martin Scorsese, Sergio Leone, James Cameron (pre-Titanic), John Woo (pre-Hollywood), John Carpenter (pre-'96), Ridley Scott, George Romero, David Cronenberg, Sam Raimi, David Lean, Ang Lee, Sam Peckinpah, Akira Kurosawa, Paul Thomas Anderson, Kevin Smith, Takeshi Kitano, Ringo Lam, David Lynch, the Coen Brothers, Wong Kar-Wai(maybe, need to see more of his films). Favourite Western Actors = Jeff Bridges, Robert DeNiro, Al Pacino, Ray Liotta, Steve Buscemi, Anthony Hopkins, Lance Hendriksen, James Woods, James Coburn, Clint Eastwood, Patrick Stewart, Tony Shaloub, Jeremy Irons, Nicholas Cage, Bruce Campbell, Willem Dafoe, Christopher Walken, Kyle Maclachlan, James Spader, Joe Pesci, Kurt Russell, Keith David, Denzel Washington, Jason Lee, John Turturro, Jeffrey Combs, Peter Krause and probably more. Favourite Asian Actors = Takeshi Kitano, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Chow Yun-Fat, Tony Leung Chiu-Wai, Anthony Wong, Lau Ching Wan, Andy Lau. Favourite game systems (on basis of game titles) = Xbox, Gamecube, some games on PS2. Favourite game genres = FPS, Horror, Western-style RPG, stealth, general action. Favourite franchises = Metal Gear Solid, Devil May Cry, Silent Hill, Halo, Grand Theft Auto, Project Zero (aka Fatal Frame), Shenmue, Ninja Gaiden (Xbox reimagining incarnation), Resident Evil, Legend of Zelda, anything from developer Bioware.
Favourite music genres = Rock, whatever Massive Attack is. Favourite Superhero = Batman, Timm/Dini WB animated universe incarnation. Favourite Late Night Host = David Letterman, Jeremy "Newsboy" Wells, duo Matt Heath & Chris Stapp. (The latter 3 are NZ personalities you guys obviously wouldn't know) Ever been in a fight = Of course. Got into quite a few scraps throughout intermediate and high school with Korean dudes.
Last edited by EvaUnit02 on 22 Mar 2006, 16:02, edited 2 times in total.
Username: Grim_tales
Real name: Simon
Age: 23
Location: St. Albans, UK
Sex: - No I wont do that cheap joke Male
Marital Status: Single
Height 5'9" (I think?)
Hair color: Brownish
Men/Women - Women, though I never understand them. Every girl I like leaves for the other side of the world (Izumi/Tomomi) or I just lose contact with them (Lin), or they dont feel the same. Bah.
Talkative/Shy: Bit of both
Favorite sport to watch: Football
Username = HungFist (Shurayuki somewhere else)
Born = 1986
Sex = Male
Hobby: Tennis
Relationship = Single
Height = 179 cm
Hair = Dark Brown
Family = Mother, Father
Pet = A dog (Australian Terrier).
Men/Women = Women
Talkative/Shy = Shy at first, talkative with my friends
Favourite movie = Taifu Club
Favourite Actors = Shinichi Chiba, Ken Takakura
Favourite Directors: Shinji Somai, Makoto Shinkai, Hideo Gosha
Favourite movie genre: 1970's Japanese Action Cinema
Favourite Film Studio: Toei
Favourite video games: Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil, GTA
Desperately in love with: Japan, Aya Ueto
Also having a crush on: Aki Maeda, Anne Suzuki, Jo Odagiri
Last edited by HungFist on 21 Nov 2008, 15:59, edited 1 time in total.
Username = thelostdragon
Real Name = Hussain
Age = 21 (22 in June)
Location = Currently in Bonn, Germany. Usually though in Cologne, Germany.
Hobbies = Movies (especially Asian), martial arts training, writing movie and DVD reviews (as well as maintaining my website), making movies.
Relationship = Engaged
Height = 179 cm (same as HungFist )
Family = Father, Mother, 3 brothers, 3 sisters, 2 half-sisters, an uncountable amount of cousins as the number is steadily increasing
Pet = Used to have an awesome wildcat.
Men/Women = Women. I'll never be able to understand how to really be into men as a man knowing that there are the wonderfully curved female creatures.
Talkative/Shy = Usually quite talkative, but surely not with people whom I can't stand. Was working as Best Boy on a commercial shoot yesterday and there certainly were some arrogant idiot actors. Didn't bother talking to them, no matter how well-known they were.
Favourite Food = Chinese and Mexican
Favourite Beverage = Water and Tea
Country of choice = Somewhere in Asia. At least out and away of Europe and the West.
Country I'd love to visit, but won't = U.S.A.! Have been there twice. It was nice, but at the moment nothing really pulls me there, except maybe my uncle and two sisters. Would love to explore the country's landscapes and nature. Will maybe do so one day... maybe when they stop taking your finger prints at the airport and people there stop being afraid of foreigners, especially Arabs.
Favourite Movie = The Killer
Favourite Actors = Chow Yun-fat, Francis Ng, Song Kang-ho, Yu Oh-seong, Kiefer Sutherland
Favourite Actress = Jodie Foster
Favourite Directors = Pre-Hollywood John Woo, Hideo Kojima, Jackie Chan, Sammo Hung Takeshi Kitano
Favourite Video Games = Metal Gear Solid-series, Zelda-series, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark
Username = Mordib
Real Name = Luke
Age = 26 (27 in July)
Location = Birmingham UK
Hobbies = Movies, world domination, web design
Relationship = Nope
Height = 5ft11
Family = 4 half sisters, 1 half brother
Pet = None, previously and in the future...cats
Men/Women = Women. Men are evil (so are women but on a technical level less so)
Favourite Food = Chinese
Favourite Beverage = coffee / diet lime coke
Country of choice = Iceland
Country I'd love to visit, but won't = Syria
Favourite Movie = Requiem for a Dream
Favourite Actors = Bruce Campbell, Kyle MacLachlan, Jared Leto, Johny Depp
Favourite Actress = Patricia Arquette, Winona Ryder, Ellen Burstyn, Jennifer Connelly
Favourite Directors = David Lynch, Aron Aronofsky
Favourite Video Games = Burnout Revenge (xbox), Oblivion (PC)
Username = the68monkey
Real Name = Bobbi
Age = Don't you know it's rude to ask a woman that?
Sex = Female
Location = East Coast, U.S.A.
---
Height = About 5'7"
Hair = Yes, I have hair. It's still brown, not completely gray
Family = two daughters, old Siamese cat, many goldfish, stinking Beagle
Favourite movie = Eat Drink Man Woman, Double Life of Veronique, Shiri, Totoro, Whisper of the Heart
Favourite Asian Actors = Yuen Biao, Chow Yun Fat, Song Kang-ho, Han Suk-kyu, Lee Sung-jae, Francis Ng
Vehicle: None since Kurgan stole my car a few years ago
Ever been in a fight = Every day is a fucking battle when you teach teenagers for a living
Last edited by the68monkey on 27 Mar 2006, 00:49, edited 2 times in total.
It's easy to guess how old you are, though.
+You already told me once.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".