Discussion of Television Shows & Channels
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland
Post
by BiscLimpkit » 21 Mar 2006, 13:19
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK
Post
by grim_tales » 21 Mar 2006, 13:34
Er, why Bisc?
Mordib
King of Beggars
Posts: 673 Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:25
Location: Irn Bru
Post
by Mordib » 21 Mar 2006, 14:03
lol
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland
Post
by BiscLimpkit » 21 Mar 2006, 22:46
grim_tales wrote: Er, why Bisc?
Because you love your oldschool (pre-school?) stuff.
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150 Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Post
by EvaUnit02 » 22 Mar 2006, 12:48
I can still remember the theme tune as clear as day. Great show, watchable now too.
I hope that they don't make Jess talk in this new series.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK
Post
by grim_tales » 22 Mar 2006, 13:06
BiscLimpkit wrote: grim_tales wrote: Er, why Bisc?
Because you love your oldschool (pre-school?) stuff.
He he I love my old school and have fond memories of the original 1981 series
Sadly Eva I think Jess will "speak" (the article says so). Thats just wrong