The "DVD Mystère" discussion thread

Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
Post Reply
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 16:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Post by tom2681 »

Romero expects everybody to know Lady Snowblood. :D
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 23:36
Location: Basin City
Contact:

Post by thelostdragon »

So romero, why didn't you give the answear. I just checked the hi-scores and it seems you either haven't participated in this game or you weren't able to guess even one screenshot correctly. :D
Image
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

My turn:

Image
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 16:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Post by tom2681 »

Atanarjuat the fast runner ?
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 23:36
Location: Basin City
Contact:

Post by thelostdragon »

Have you seen "Atanarjuat", Tom? It must be really good. I rented the DVD recently, but the bad picture quality put me off a bit so I decided to wait until I can get my hands on a better version.
Image
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

[Britsih mode]BOLLOCKS!!![/British mode off]

I thought I had a harder one there!

:D *Head explodes*

Thats' better.

Well done Tom. You're turn. :D
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 16:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Post by tom2681 »

I rulz !! :D

Win by KO in 3 minutes.


Scores:
Tom2681 = 48 Points.
LostDragon = 40 Points.
BiscLimpkit = 22 Points.
Markgway = 21 Points.
ReconFive = 15 Points.
Grim Tales = 12 Points.
Mordib = 9 Points.
Yi-Long = 9 Points
Bradavon = 6 Points.
Brooce-Leroy = 6 Points
Limited Edition Slag (TigerCage) = 3 Points.


*off to watch a movie now.
I'll post the next pic in about 3 hours*
Have you seen "Atanarjuat", Tom ?
Nope, but I will.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

Romero why don't you play? :?
Image
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

I may but its impossible to get to the top now, unless I play about 49 games in a row and wait online till they are posted, I dot visit the site as much as others so I wouldn't stand a chance. :D but I guess I may as well. I just think its down to who is online when the pics is posted usually, especially if its an easier image :)
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

Yeah you can try and beat Grim. Then you're on your way to the top.
Image
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

BiscLimpkit wrote:Yeah you can try and beat Grim. Then you're on your way to the top.
:lol:
Mordib
King of Beggars
Posts: 673
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:25
Location: Irn Bru
Contact:

Post by Mordib »

damn it, i thought i was bound to win when i saw the pic.... then i scrolled down :(

for the record i'm playing this 'for fun', i know i dont stand a chance at winning but i still play.. im about as competitive as a sponge pudding thats just been covered in chocolate sauce...
Image
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

I will play for some sponge pudding thats just been covered in chocolate sauce, tasty!
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 16:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Post by tom2681 »

Let's get ready to guess !

Image

( HK )
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

The Golden Bhudda?

:D
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

infernal affairs
Image
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 16:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Post by tom2681 »

If you're talking about the 1966 Lo Wei film, then no. :D
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 16:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Post by tom2681 »

Damn it, Bisc. You da man ! :D

Scores:
Tom2681 = 48 Points.
LostDragon = 40 Points.
BiscLimpkit = 25 Points.
Markgway = 21 Points.
ReconFive = 15 Points.
Grim Tales = 12 Points.
Mordib = 9 Points.
Yi-Long = 9 Points
Bradavon = 6 Points.
Brooce-Leroy = 6 Points
Limited Edition Slag (TigerCage) = 3 Points.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Tom2681 wrote:If you're talking about the 1966 Lo Wei film, then no. :D
Was there another film with the same title?

*Note to self* Watch IA again. And then get IA3.
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 23:36
Location: Basin City
Contact:

Post by thelostdragon »

Damn. I knew it. It's the very first frame of the film's shot footage. Wish I didn't take that break from the computer! :D
Image
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

Image

Haha I just noticed that he could give someone the finger from like 50 feet away and still be seen.

(US)
Image
User avatar
IronMonkey
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1950
Joined: 08 Dec 2004, 16:49

Post by IronMonkey »

RoboCop. Ha thats the first one which I've actally been quick enough to get my answer in for!

Every time I look at this thread, I recognise some of the films & click reply to put my answer in, but then realise someone has already posted the answer like an hour beforehand!

So I've got 1 point! :D
TH-42PX80 | DMP-BD50 (MR BD & DVD) | SA-XR55 | SB-TP20 | XBox 360 Slim 250GB | XBox (XBMC, 160GB) | Zotac XBMC HTPC | Gaming PC | 8TB Media Server
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 6868
Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16

Post by gasteropod »

Damn you.
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 16:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Post by tom2681 »

So I've got 1 point!
Nope. If it turns out to be right, you get 3 points. :D
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

Haha nice one IM. 3 points for you.
Image
Post Reply