Tom so you have seen Spider Forest? What did you think of it?
The "DVD Mystère" discussion thread
-
ReconFive
- King of Beggars
- Posts: 519
- Joined: 26 Dec 2004, 05:56
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
-
tom2681
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 5577
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
- Location: Where you'll never find me
Damn you're fast.
Your turn.
About Spider Forest:
I saw it a while ago and thought it was rather boring.
Too much character development, too many questions, not enough answers...
Maybe I'll change my mind when I get to watch it again.
Your turn.
About Spider Forest:
I saw it a while ago and thought it was rather boring.
Too much character development, too many questions, not enough answers...
Maybe I'll change my mind when I get to watch it again.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
-
ReconFive
- King of Beggars
- Posts: 519
- Joined: 26 Dec 2004, 05:56
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
-
tom2681
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 5577
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
- Location: Where you'll never find me
I'm getting the same feeling.it took me a 2nd viewing to actually get what the hell happened.
OK, *putting it back into the movies-to-watch list*
Spider Forest, movie number 3973360967060.
Hopefully I'll be able to watch it before I die of old age.
EDIT: One rule has been added on page 1...
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
-
ReconFive
- King of Beggars
- Posts: 519
- Joined: 26 Dec 2004, 05:56
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
-
BiscLimpkit
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
- Location: Scotland
-
ReconFive
- King of Beggars
- Posts: 519
- Joined: 26 Dec 2004, 05:56
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22166
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
-
ReconFive
- King of Beggars
- Posts: 519
- Joined: 26 Dec 2004, 05:56
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
-
tom2681
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 5577
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
- Location: Where you'll never find me
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22166
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22166
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
-
ReconFive
- King of Beggars
- Posts: 519
- Joined: 26 Dec 2004, 05:56
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
-
thelostdragon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
- Location: Basin City
-
ReconFive
- King of Beggars
- Posts: 519
- Joined: 26 Dec 2004, 05:56
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
-
thelostdragon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
- Location: Basin City
-
BiscLimpkit
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
- Location: Scotland
-
thelostdragon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
- Location: Basin City
-
ReconFive
- King of Beggars
- Posts: 519
- Joined: 26 Dec 2004, 05:56
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
I really enjoyed Antarctic Journal as well. It was a great premise, with some very cool themes. It has quite a few flaws, most prominatly the way it tries to be a horror film in the first half, when it should have been spending alot more time explaining certain things about the characters.
Overall a good film, with some great acting, great premise, and an awesome soundtrack.
Overall a good film, with some great acting, great premise, and an awesome soundtrack.
-
thelostdragon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
- Location: Basin City
-
Mordib
- King of Beggars
- Posts: 673
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:25
- Location: Irn Bru
-
thelostdragon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
- Location: Basin City
-
tom2681
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 5577
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
- Location: Where you'll never find me




