In the Mood for Love
I bet it's a landslide.
The Wong Kar-Wai World Cup
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11930
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
Re: The Wong Kar-Wai World Cup
Chung King Express vs In the Mood for Love
-
gasteropod
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
Re: The Wong Kar-Wai World Cup
Chungking Express vs In the Mood for Love
-
luckystars
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1893
- Joined: 12 Sep 2005, 08:01
-
degeneration
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1474
- Joined: 30 Oct 2004, 08:49
- Location: Wales (but I'm Scottish!!)
Re: The Wong Kar-Wai World Cup
Chungking Express V ITMFL
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
Keung
- King of Beggars
- Posts: 886
- Joined: 23 Jan 2005, 01:18
- Location: England
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
Re: The Wong Kar-Wai World Cup
I cant decide. Both are excellent films.
Chungking Express v ITMFL because it was the first WKW film I saw. I grew to love ITMFL but didnt take to initially because I wasnt as used to HK films then.
Chungking Express v ITMFL because it was the first WKW film I saw. I grew to love ITMFL but didnt take to initially because I wasnt as used to HK films then.
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
luckystars
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1893
- Joined: 12 Sep 2005, 08:01
Re: The Wong Kar-Wai World Cup
If it had been a draw, which one would've won on points?
2010 - The return of the HK movie industry 


-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
Re: The Wong Kar-Wai World Cup
In the Mood for Love by 0.1.luckystars wrote:If it had been a draw, which one would've won on points?

