Is it funny? It looks a bit like American Pie. It looks like it could be funny, although more of a drama.HungFist wrote:Turn me on, Goddammit (Norway, 2011) – 3/5
Fucking Amal's a good film. It's dumb English language name of Show me Love is grating though. It's annoying the only English subtitled DVD is a ropey region 1 (which I have). AFAIK it's never been released in The UK, which is odd because Lukas Moodysson has done well critically here.HungFist wrote:Norway’s late answer to Fucking Åmol (in the lack of better comparison).
Lilya 4-Ever is one of my favourite films. A Hole in My Heart I've got on DVD but haven't had the guts to watch it yet. I definitely want to see Mammoth though. No film with Gael García Bernal can be entirely bad.
I know you're joking but if you knew anything about The UK you'd not make such a statement. The BBFC doesn't represent the UK "as a whole", the majority of the time. It representatives conservative views but with leanings towards Europe (I hate using such phrases but you instantly know what I mean). You should know by now it's the MPAA who get all upset about nudity, not the BBFC, likewise the BBFC tend to take a stronger opinion on strong violence to the MPAA.HungFist wrote:Potentially slightly touchy in the US, UK, and other sexually under-developed countries
They gave "The End of the Affair" an 18, when it's certainly a 15 rated movie. I remember critics being so surprised it got an 18 rating. Based on the trailer I'd expect "Turn me on, Goddammit" to easily pass uncut at 15. Like I've said before I don't give a fuck if that's possibly too high, it would be uncut.
p.s - Yes I know I bit but you do say some utterly dumb things sometimes.

