Merry Christmas, Bullets!

Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Merry Christmas, Bullets!

Post by EvaUnit02 »

It's the 25th over here, so Merry Christmas everyone! I hope that you have a lovely day with all of your family and friends. Remember to not drink and drive.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Re: Merry Christmas, Bullets!

Post by bradavon »

Happy Christmas too.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Re: Merry Christmas, Bullets!

Post by Yi-Long »

Merry Xmas all. Seems like I'll be stuck at home this Xmas due to the weather and shitty public transport system...
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11932
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan

Re: Merry Christmas, Bullets!

Post by HungFist »

Happy easter to everyone
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Re: Merry Christmas, Bullets!

Post by Markgway »

圣诞快乐和一新年好
Image
User avatar
Shingster
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4140
Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 10:14

Re: Merry Christmas, Bullets!

Post by Shingster »

Have a great Christmas everyone, and a Happy New Year to all...
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11932
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan

Re: Merry Christmas, Bullets!

Post by HungFist »

Markgway wrote:圣诞快乐和一新年好
hah, year by year I learn to understand Mark better :D

anyway
Merry Christmas
メリークリスマス
Haistakaa vittu, homot!

Image
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22165
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Re: Merry Christmas, Bullets!

Post by grim_tales »

Merry Christmas everyone :D
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Re: Merry Christmas, Bullets!

Post by saltysam »

Merry xmas to all. :) Without wishing to put a dampener on things my xmas has turned to crap.My parents small jack russell was savaged to death by a bull mastif yesterday :( paid £600 in vet's fees to try and save her but she died during the night.My parents are devasted and going there tomorrow is going to be awful.to make matters worse my younger brother who still lives at home hit the bottle last night because of what happened,got pissed,fell and is currently at hospital being assessed for trauma to his eye. oh and i have to go into work tomorrow and boxing day for a few hours.so yeah,real shitty christmas for our family.
working class blu-ray fan
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 6868
Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16

Re: Merry Christmas, Bullets!

Post by gasteropod »

Ho ho ho, merry everyone! I am wasted and have spent a lot of the night dancing to Christmas songs and then singing/shouting them at the taxi rank, it's been delightful (and cold!) :lol:
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Re: Merry Christmas, Bullets!

Post by Markgway »

That sucks, Sam. These dangerous dogs aren't suitable pets. What with the case in London just yesterday I expect the law will be tightened a bit on Mastiffs. Vet's fees are extortionate. They use human empathy for pets to get big money out of their owners. Terrible.
Image
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Re: Merry Christmas, Bullets!

Post by Yi-Long »

That's sucks big time indeed, Sam. My condolences.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22165
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Re: Merry Christmas, Bullets!

Post by grim_tales »

Sorry to hear that Sam :(
My Condolences.
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 6868
Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16

Re: Merry Christmas, Bullets!

Post by gasteropod »

I'm not happy, I got my sister three nice presents: Cheryl Cole's new book, Katy Perry's latest album, and a lovely iridescent purple cushion for her room, and she didn't even get me a proper present. She got me two bags of sweets, another fucking mug like she does every time, and a novelty money box... yeah thanks sister. Proper ruined my morning!
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Re: Merry Christmas, Bullets!

Post by Markgway »

gasteropod wrote:I'm not happy, I got my sister three nice presents: Cheryl Cole's new book, Katy Perry's latest album, and a lovely iridescent purple cushion for her room, and she didn't even get me a proper present. She got me two bags of sweets, another fucking mug like she does every time, and a novelty money box... yeah thanks sister. Proper ruined my morning!
No, you got your sister two shit presents and a purple cushion. Be fair. ;)
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Re: Merry Christmas, Bullets!

Post by bradavon »

That sucks Sam. I guess don't spend so much next time. My brother always spends hundreds, he knows he shouldn't but still does. Isn't one present enough? Bags of sweets, that is low.
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 6868
Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16

Re: Merry Christmas, Bullets!

Post by gasteropod »

Yeah to be honest I don't mind about the money but I certainly should expect a proper present from my sister, not just stocking fillers. I definitely won't make an effort next time!