http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... riend.html
German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!
working class blu-ray fan
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!
Great role model for her daughter. "I'm an attempted murder daughter". It's obvious that severe cut is going to leave a man bleeding so much he is likely to die.
She's 17 and it's consensual. The police were write to not get involved.
She's 17 and it's consensual. The police were write to not get involved.
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!
obviously this can't be condoned and his reaction was extreme but i wouldn't approve of my daughter going out with a 57 year old man..heck i think the guy she's seeing now is too old at 29!Put it this way if she started dating anyone near that age the old lech wouldn't be welcome in my house.
working class blu-ray fan
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11931
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!
How old is your daughter?
(don't worry, it's safe, I'm only into Japanese girls
)
(don't worry, it's safe, I'm only into Japanese girls
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
-
gasteropod
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!
I don't see a problem with a 23 year old going out with a 29 year old 
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!
who said it was a problem? i think he's too old but that's my opinion,i have no problem with the bloke whatsoever.Fathers very rarely feel any man is good enough for their daughter.it's a dad thing.gasteropod wrote:I don't see a problem with a 23 year old going out with a 29 year old
working class blu-ray fan
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!
Me either. It's very normal for women to want to go out with an older man. Women simply mature faster than men, obviously not all but it's definitely an average that is largely true. So it's only natural a woman would want to go with someone of a similar maturity.gasteropod wrote:I don't see a problem with a 23 year old going out with a 29 year old
How is it too old? They'd both be in their 20s, only 6 years apart. There is a massive amount of maturity going on from 18 to 23 and as women mature faster it makes sense, much more maturity goes on in those years than 23 to 28 and much much more than 28 to 33.
Oh, I never said I'd approve. 18 to 29 is obviously much better but I doubt I'd like it either. I'd have to meet the man, see what he was like etc... Okay I doubt I'd like it regardless but it's in the right direction.saltysam wrote:obviously this can't be condoned and his reaction was extreme but i wouldn't approve of my daughter going out with a 57 year old man.
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!
I'm 31 and as long as she's legal she's fair game I say...
Dads are naturally over-protective but chopping a bloke's weenie is sick.
He should go to jail for sure.
It's up to the daughter who she sleeps with.
If she wants to boff an 80-year-old that's her business.
Not saying I'd be thrilled about it... but it would be her choice not mine.
Dads are naturally over-protective but chopping a bloke's weenie is sick.
He should go to jail for sure.
It's up to the daughter who she sleeps with.
If she wants to boff an 80-year-old that's her business.
Not saying I'd be thrilled about it... but it would be her choice not mine.
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!
Where's Romero? His comments are usually priceless on topics like this.
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!
he's vanished lately...probably busy searching bins for McD vouchersbradavon wrote:Where's Romero? His comments are usually priceless on topics like this.
working class blu-ray fan
-
gasteropod
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!
He's probably out celebrating his latest Quidco payment 
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11931
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!
I'm 24 and I'd feel guilty dating anyone below 19. 18 might be ok, kinda, in way, well... and 17? I would remain friends for a year (in Finland I would be required by the law... maybe... I don't know. In Japan it would be voluntary).
yes yes Mark, I've seen the future (of this thread). You don't have to type it down for me
(unless you really want to
)
I did have a serious crush in Japan on someone who was 18, and later 19 (naturally, duh) but she seemed to take distance from me at first (I got restaurant night organizer's reputation as a side effect... no one knew the only person whose attendance mattered skipped it every time). Then she suddenly warmed up for me after 5 months but at that time I was going out with someone else, so I was taking distance from her (how ironic).
yes yes Mark, I've seen the future (of this thread). You don't have to type it down for me
I did have a serious crush in Japan on someone who was 18, and later 19 (naturally, duh) but she seemed to take distance from me at first (I got restaurant night organizer's reputation as a side effect... no one knew the only person whose attendance mattered skipped it every time). Then she suddenly warmed up for me after 5 months but at that time I was going out with someone else, so I was taking distance from her (how ironic).
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!
When i was in my 20's i lusted after older women..no i'm in my 40's i want to bang the younger ones.i'm very shallow and a little hypocrytical. 
working class blu-ray fan
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11931
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!
You're not that far from an average man. When you're 13, you're dreaming of a real girl (an 18 year old, that is). When you're 60, you're all the more dreaming of a real girl (an 18 year old, that is)saltysam wrote:When i was in my 20's i lusted after older women..no i'm in my 40's i want to bang the younger ones.i'm very shallow and a little hypocrytical.
That's how a man's brains work
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!
At that age 18 is technically fine IMO but agreed really too young. It's very different though than 22 to 29 because as I said you mature so much from the age of 14-20.HungFist wrote:I'm 24 and I'd feel guilty dating anyone below 19. 18 might be ok, kinda, in way, well... and 17? I would remain friends for a year (in Finland I would be required by the law... maybe... I don't know. In Japan it would be voluntary).
You'd be friends for a year if you fancied each other, really? Finish law says you have to be friends, really? You're not allowed to go out with someone, really? Do you actually mean Finish law is 18 to have sex?
At 32, 22 is my absolute bottom for being interested at all but in really it's 24-25. They'd have to be unusually mature at 22. I tend to go for girls 24 to 34. Any older and they've either got rug rats or have forgotten how to have a good time/be in bed with coco by 1am.
Last edited by bradavon on 14 Dec 2010, 23:02, edited 2 times in total.
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11931
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!
I was referring to sex when I mentioned the law, and to my conscience when talking about being friends (well, a bit more than friends but less than lovers).bradavon wrote:At that age 18 is technically fine IMO but agreed really too young. It's very different though than 22 to 29 because as I said you mature so much from the age of 14-20.HungFist wrote:I'm 24 and I'd feel guilty dating anyone below 19. 18 might be ok, kinda, in way, well... and 17? I would remain friends for a year (in Finland I would be required by the law... maybe... I don't know. In Japan it would be voluntary).
You'd be friends for a year if you fancied each other, really? Finish law says you have to be friends, really? You're not allowed to go out with someone, really? Do you actually mean Finish law is 18 to have sex?
I don't really have any idea what the Finnish law say.
LIVE EDIT (check wiki)
It's 16. Ok, so you wouldn't have to worry about SWAT attack in your house even if she was 17.
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!
The same as The UK then. 15-16 is the perfect age for a law. Any younger and you send the wrong message, any older and it's pointless/is too draconian.
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!
You know, it really depends on the person. You get mature teenagers and immature twenty-thirty-somethings (I should know I'm one of them...
) Also sex and relationships aren't the same. You can want to have sex with a gorgeous 18 year-old but not want a relationship with her. Not sure if I could hold a conversation with someone that age anyways. But then she might be really sharp and witty for her age. Who knows? Beyond the law rules are pretty pointless.
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!
You're 23? I thought you were older.Markgway wrote:You know, it really depends on the person. You get mature teenagers and immature twenty-thirty-somethings (I should know I'm one of them...)
To an extent but most of the time 23 year olds are more mature than 18 year olds.
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11931
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!
bradavon wrote:You're 23? I thought you were older.Markgway wrote:You know, it really depends on the person. You get mature teenagers and immature twenty-thirty-somethings (I should know I'm one of them...)
To an extent but most of the time 23 year olds are more mature than 18 year olds.

-
gasteropod
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!
I love how Hung can read English better than Brad can 
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!
A blind hungarian pigeon could read English better than Brad can...gasteropod wrote:I love how Hung can read English better than Brad can
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
