The off-topic topic

Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
Post Reply
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by grim_tales »

Thanks Shing and Mark :D I thought Shing meant I was uncool or that I had Ric's hair or something :P
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by grim_tales »

It seems a bit odd, people knowing what I look like :D
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 6868
Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by gasteropod »

Yeah I totally thought you looked like this:

Image

:lol:
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by grim_tales »

Awwwww! :D
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by Markgway »

For some reason I pictured you with fair hair.

All my illusions are shattered, you vicious bastard! :mad:

:D

And you should just ignore trolls. They only want attention. It was clear you had stage fright and were not drunk(!) Don't respond.
Image
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by grim_tales »

I wouldnt be drunk that early in the morning (!) :D
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by Markgway »

That's not what I heard... :icon_suspect:
Image
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by grim_tales »

Cheeky :D
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by bradavon »

grim_tales wrote:I uploaded my performance here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUG-oshjTgc
Well done Grim. You look basically like I was expecting. You've gotta love a mullet :D. You look overwhelmed at the end. Well done.
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by Markgway »

There's no mullet in that video.
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by bradavon »

I'll repeat what I said last time, any dodgy hair cut is a mullet in my book.
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 6868
Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by gasteropod »

Well then your book is wrong!
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by romerojpg »

Very wrong :lol: thats like calling a crappy skinhead a mullet :lol:
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by grim_tales »

My hair is definitely not a mullet lol :lol:
Thanks Brad for the well done though
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by Markgway »

bradavon wrote:I'll repeat what I said last time, any dodgy hair cut is a mullet in my book.
I'll repeat what I said last time: You're an idiot!
Image
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by grim_tales »

It had been growing a bit but a mullet? Come on :D Billy Ray Cyrus and Pat Sharp had real mullets :D
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11927
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan
Contact:

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by HungFist »

Top 10 Reasons a Japanese Girlfriend Won’t Help Your Japanese
- http://www.tofugu.com/2010/06/18/top-10 ... eedfetcher

Words of truth, I'm afraid :mad: :D
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by grim_tales »

You didnt read down to No 10? :D

I'd love a Japanese g/f :(
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11927
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan
Contact:

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by HungFist »

grim_tales wrote:You didnt read down to No 10? :D
I did. But I only seem to be learning words like ecchi, hentai, ero, baka, hazukashii and other similar stuff used to decribe me or a situation caused by me :icon_suspect:
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by Markgway »

If there are any cute Japanese girls reading this who would like to teach me their language send me an e-mail at: ihaveahugecock@bogus.com

First cum first served. :cool:
Image
User avatar
Shingster
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4140
Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 11:14

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by Shingster »

There's a mistake in your post, corrected for truth:
Markgway wrote:If there are any cute Japanese girls reading this who would like to teach me their language send me an e-mail at: iamahugecock@bogus.com

First cum first served. :cool:
:P :P

(This post is in no way shape or form serious!! :D)
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by Yi-Long »

I have a chinese girlfriend, and I still don't speak cantonese. :icon_suspect: She's such a lazy bastard :?
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
Shingster
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4140
Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 11:14

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by Shingster »

She's taught him Mandarin though, just Yi want's the moon on a fucking stick!! :P

I'm here all night folks!!
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by Yi-Long »

I don't think she knows much mandarin. :) She's taken lessons and classes, and even had a job where she had to communicate in mandarin with foreign sellers, but I've never heard her use it and I doubt she's comfortable with speaking it...

Wouldn't wanne learn it either.

I should have just learned Japanese or Korean, which seem like much easier languages to learn, because chinese has all those different 'tones' and stuff, which I can hardly hear the difference between, let alone remember which was which.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by Markgway »

Yi-Long wrote:I have a chinese girlfriend... She's such a lazy bastard :?
Who said romance is dead?
Image
Post Reply