saltysam wrote: My memory isn't what it was,but i certainly remember you bragging about paying that stupid amount for German Resident Evil because YOU wanted the disc,now you try and rewrite history and make out you only bought it for profit
Where in my life have I said I bought that only to make profit I bought it becuase I wanted it, it was lucky I sold it for some cash.
You are the one who constantly goes on about that disc. I could go on about some of the hilarious joke prices you have paid in the past and still do, which make me chuckle all the time, but I cannot be arsed
romerojpg wrote:
I could go on about some of the hilarious joke prices you have paid in the past and still do, which make me chuckle all the time, but I cannot be arsed
Feel free to do so,my life isn't obsessed by money and if i can afford it i'll buy it,i really don't care.life is way too short.You on the other hand seem totally obsessed by cash,it seems to all consume you. (cue Romero denial) Sure i use quidco but fuck,shoot me if i ever get that cash obsessed i brag about clicking on a quidco link to make 8p a day
Both Toy Story and Toy Story 2 are very good but not something I need to own. As good as they are, they're kids films and virtually no kids (nope I cannot think of any) I need to own.
£29 a year for 3 seconds work a day, yup that is just insanity
Cash is a massive thing to me at the moment to me for many reasons so no denial from me.
The fact you've took the trouble to work out 8p a day equates to £29 a year kind of backs up my statement that you are truly cash obsessed but good luck to you if that's what floats your boat,i just think there are more important things in life than cash Anyway like i said,good luck to you,just don't spend the 8p all in one go,put some away for a rainy day
saltysam wrote:The fact you've took the trouble to work out 8p a day equates to £29 a year kind of backs up my statement that you are truly cash obsessed
OMG! Romero you're truly sad . Decent money obviously but 8p. Oh dear, oh dear.