Films you have on DVD and not yet watched...

Non-Asian Film & Release Discussion, and Serious Film-Related Discussion
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11931
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan

Post by HungFist »

At least:

Death Note (UK)
Ocean Waves (FI)
Evangelion 1.01 (R2J) (there's a new R2J coming now, I may never end up wathing this dvd, lol)
Tsubasa no oreta tenshitachi (R2J)
Once Upon a Time in China 1&2 (FR)
A Chinese Ghost Story 2&3 (DE)
The Big Boss (HKL Platinum)
Streets of Fire (KR)
Once Upon a Time in the West (R1)
Good, the Bad and the Ugly, The (UK old)

For a Few Dollars More (DE 2Disc)
Fistful of Dollars, A (DE 2 Disc)
Evil Dead, The (R1 Anchor Bay 1.33:1)
Doomsday (FI)
Death Proof (R1)
Casino (FI 2 Disc)
Bubba Ho-tep (R1 Elvis Edition)
28 Weeks Later (UK)
Rambo (UK)
User avatar
diceman
Pedicab Driver
Posts: 244
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 16:10
Location: Germany

Post by diceman »

Watched from the old list (I'm also listing movies I've already seen, but where I've recently bought a DVD and like to rewatch it):

- Battle Royale
- Akira
- Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
- My secret Cache (Shinobu Yaguchi)
- Noriko's Dinner Table (Sion Sono)
- Hellevator: The bottled Fools
- Waterboys (Shinobu Yaguchi)
- Inside (À l'intérieur)
- Tampopo (Juzo Itami)
- Ocean Waves (Ghibli)
- Heavenly Forest (Aoi Miyazaki)
- Virgin Snow (Aoi Miyazaki)
- Commando: Director's Cut (Arnold Schwarzenegger)
- Fatal Termination (Moon Lee)
- Whisper of the Heart (Ghibli)

Left-Overs from the old list

- Tai Chi Master
- Highlander: Sword of Vengeance (Anime)
- Night of the living Dead
- Jin Roh
- Ichi the Killer
- An American Crime
- Ringu
- Ring 2 (Original)
- Ring 0
- Score (Atsushi Muroga)
- Gun Crazy: Requiem for a Bodyguard (Atsushi Muroga)
- Gun Crazy: Traitor's Rhapsody (Atsushi Muroga)
- Serial Experiments Lain (Anime Series)
- Neon Genesis Evangelion (Anime Series)
- Life (Japanese TV-Series featuring cute idols, suicide, self-mutilation and rape, duh)
- Urotsukidoji (Perfect Collection)

Recent Adds:

- Boarding Gate
- Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence
- Space Travelers
- The Working Girls (1974, Stephanie Rothman)
- Leon: The Professional (Luc Besson)
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
- Royal Warriors (In the Line of Duty)
- (The Ultimate) Versus
- Blade Runner: Final cut
- Amelie
- Shinjuku Triad Society
- Gunman of Ave Maria
- The Suicide Song (Masato Harada)
- Cinque per L'Inferno
- Uncle's Paradise
- The Happiness of the Katakuris
- My Neighbour Totoro
- Tokyo Godfathers
- Woman of the Dunes
- Glory to the Filmmaker (Takeshi Kitano)
- Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (1st Season)
- The Executioner
- The Executioner 2: Karate Inferno
- The Street Fighter
- Return of the Street Fighter
- The Street Fighter's Last Revenge
- Zebraman
- Dirty Harry
- Shogun's Samurai (Kinji Fukasaku)
- Princess Raccoon (Seijun Suzuki)
- The Strange Saga of Hiroshi the freeloading Sex Machine
- Sword of Doom
- New Love in Tokyo
- Postman Blues (Sabu)
- Shogun's Ninja (Norifumi Suzuki)
- Pornostar (Toshiaki Toyoda)
- Freeze me (Takashi Ishii)

... and a couple of movies that are still on order and have not arrived yet.
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11931
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan

Post by HungFist »

diceman wrote:- Life (Japanese TV-Series featuring cute idols, suicide, self-mutilation and rape, duh)
Whaat? Tell me more :D
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11931
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan

Re: Films you have on DVD and not yet watched...

Post by HungFist »

Dec 31, 2009

Left-overs from the old list:

Drunken Angel (R1)
God of Gamblers (HK)
Hikaru onna (R2J)
Island of Fire (HKL)
Ley Lines (R1)
Oil Hell Murder (FR)
Paranoia Agent Vol. 1-4 (R1)
Sabishinbou (R2J)
Sangatsu no lion (R2J)
Shanghai Blues (HK Video)
Shinjuku Triad Society (R1)
Shonben Rider (R2J)
Zatoichi 2-4 (R1)

That went pretty well :)

Add to the list:

Accident (HK)
Adrift in Tokyo (R2J)
Anda muchacho, spara! (DE)
August in the Water (R2J)
Bakuchi uchi (R2J)
Bakuchi uchi: Ippiki Ryu (R2J)
Bakuchi uchi: Socho tobaku (R2J)
Big Gundown, The (DE)
Black Belt Jones (R1)
Black Samson (R1)
Bu su (R2J)

Buy a Suit (R2J)
Classroom of Terror, The (R2J)
Crazy Family (R2J)
Cruel Gun Story (R1)
Cycling Chronicles, The (R2J)
Dead Run (HK)
Detective Bureau 2-3: Go to Hell Bastards! (R1)
Dream (KR)
Dumb Numb DVD Live Friction (R2J)
Evil Dead Trap (R1)

Father of the Kamikaze (R1)
Five Element Ninja (R1)
Fusho no hito (R2J)
Gate of Flesh (Gosha) (R2J)
Girl Sparks (R2J)
Gunman of Ave Maria (DE)
Hana no Asuka gumi Vol. 1&2 (R2J)
Hard Revenge Milly: Bloody Battle (R1)
Heartbreak Yakuza, The (R1)
Hokuriku Proxy War (R2J)

Hot Potato (R1)
Human Condition (R1)
Jin-Roh (FI)
Last Hunter, The (R1)
Lone Wolf and Cub TV Vol. 1-3 (R1)
Man From Hong Kong, The (DE)
Master of Shiatsu (R2J)
Memories of You (R2J)
Mishima: Life in Four Chapters (R1)
Mirrored Mind (R2J)

Most Dangerous Game, The (R2J)
New Battles Without Honor and Humanity (R2J)
Nihon no don: Yabo hen (R2J)
Nihon no don: Kanketsu hen (R2J)
No Grave for Us (R2J)
Patriotism (R1)
Return Engagement (HK)
Return of Ringo, The (DE)
Revolver (Sollima) (R1)
Rusty Knife (R1)

Satsujin yugi (R2J)
Sea Wolves (JK)
Serial Experiments Lain (FI)
Shadow Boxer (FI)
Shadow Warriors Season 1 (R1) (tää oli unohtunu vanhoilta listoilta)
Shokei yugi (R2J)
Silk hat no oyabun (Silk Hat Boss) (R2J)
Silk hat no oyabun: chobi-hige no kuma (R2J)
Take Aim at the Police Van (R1)
Tantei monogatari (hanger-nunchuku) (R2J)

Ten Nights of Dreams (R1)
Tetsuo II: Body Hammer (R2J)
Theatre of Life: Hishakaku to kiratsune (R2J)
Tokyo Blood (R2J)
Tokyo Lullaby (R2J)
Tsugumi (Ichikawa) (R2J)
Usugesho (R2J)
X-Cross (HK)
Yakuza sensou: Nihon no don (The Japanese Godfather) (R2J)
Young Dragons, The (HK)

Zatoichi 26 (R1)
Zombie Hunter Rika (R1)

I'm screwed :(
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Re: Films you have on DVD and not yet watched...

Post by bradavon »

Your flat must be wall to wall DVDs. How are you going to get them home?
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11931
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan

Re: Films you have on DVD and not yet watched...

Post by HungFist »

bradavon wrote:Your flat must be wall to wall DVDs. How are you going to get them home?
Did you assume I have all my dvds in Japan? Or did you assume I will move to Japan for good? :D

The dvds are all in Finland. I never took any with my to Japan (just copied a few dozen to my laptop hard drive). I did buy loads while in Japan, though... that why I had a full bag when I came to Finland for Christmas vacation.

The dvd situation is not that bad. I sold 40 dvds this year, so at least part of the stuff is going out.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Re: Films you have on DVD and not yet watched...

Post by bradavon »

I did assume you'd want to actually watch them sometime soon ;).
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11931
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan

Re: Films you have on DVD and not yet watched...

Post by HungFist »

No hope of finding time for that... :|

Instead, I need to save for new Toei dvds. Gotta buy them new, as amazon gives -30% for pre-orders. That sucks :mad:
Ghostdude
Jackie Chan's BIG toe
Posts: 28
Joined: 03 Apr 2010, 16:02

Re: Films you have on DVD and not yet watched...

Post by Ghostdude »

There's a growing trend among movie fans these days of buying stuff and not watching.Also buying stuff they know they will never watch as well.
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11931
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan

Re: Films you have on DVD and not yet watched...

Post by HungFist »

Dec. 30, 2010

Left-overs from the old lists:

Drunken Angel (R1)
God of Gamblers (HK)
Hikaru onna (R2J)
Island of Fire (HKL)
Ley Lines (R1)
Oil Hell Murder (FR)
Sabishinbou (R2J)
Sangatsu no lion (R2J)
Shanghai Blues (HK Video)
Shinjuku Triad Society (R1)

Shonben Rider (R2J)
Zatoichi 3 (R1)
Zatoichi 4 (R1)
Anda muchacho, spara! (DE)
Bakuchi uchi (R2J)
Bakuchi uchi: Ippiki Ryu (R2J)
Bakuchi uchi: Socho tobaku (R2J)
Bu su (R2J)
Buy a Suit (R2J)
Classroom of Terror, The (R2J)

Cruel Gun Story (R1)
Cycling Chronicles, The (R2J)
Dead Run (HK)
Detective Bureau 2-3: Go to Hell Bastards! (R1)
Dream (KR)
Father of the Kamikaze (R1)
Fusho no hito (R2J)
Gate of Flesh (Gosha) (R2J)
Gunman of Ave Maria (DE)
Hana no Asuka gumi Vol. 1&2 (R2J)

Heartbreak Yakuza, The (R1)
Hot Potato (R1)
Human Condition (R1)
Lone Wolf and Cub TV Vol. 1-3 (R1)
Memories of You (R2J)
Most Dangerous Game, The (R2J)
Nihon no don: Yabo hen (R2J)
Nihon no don: Kanketsu hen (R2J)
No Grave for Us (R2J)
Return Engagement (HK)

Return of Ringo, The (DE)
Rusty Knife (R1)
Satsujin yugi (R2J)
Sea Wolves (JK)
Serial Experiments Lain (FI)
Shadow Boxer (FI)
Shadow Warriors Season 1 (R1)
Shokei yugi (R2J)
Silk hat no oyabun (Silk Hat Boss) (R2J)
Silk hat no oyabun: chobi-hige no kuma (R2J)

Take Aim at the Police Van (R1)
Theatre of Life: Hishakaku to kiratsune (R2J)
Tokyo Blood (R2J)
Tokyo Lullaby (R2J)
Tsugumi (Ichikawa) (R2J)
Usugesho (R2J)
Yakuza sensou: Nihon no don (The Japanese Godfather) (R2J)
Young Dragons, The (HK)
Zatoichi 26 (R1)

Add to the list:

Kaiji - The Ultimate Gambler (HK BD)
God's Puzzle (R3)
Brutal Hopelessness of Love (R3)
Message From Space (R2J)
Kanto Cherry Blossom Family (R2J)
Gokuchu no kaoyaku (R2J)
Jigoku no okite ni asu wa nai (R2J)
Luxorious Bone (R2J)
Tojiru no hi (R2J)
Ame no tsubasa (R2J)

Patlabor 2 (HK BD)
Suicide Manual 2 (R3)
New York Undercover Cop (R1)
Reincarnation (R3)
Gamera: Guardian of the Universe (R1)
Gamera: Attack of Legion (R1)
Bloodsport (R1)
Timecop (R1)
Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence (US BD)
9 Souls (R2J)

Burning Paradise (R1)
Yabanjin no youni (R2J)
Kage no gundan II, Vol. 1 (R2J)
Abashiri Prison (R2J)
Kita no hotaru (R2J)
Okinawa Yakuza War (R2J)
Bara no hyouteki (R2J)
Abashiri Prison 2 (R2J)
Outlaw Yakuza: Three Maddog Brothers (R2J)
L'amant (R2J)

Hanging Garden (R2J)
New Battles Without Honor and Humanity: Boss's Head (R2J)
New Battles Without Honor and Humanity: The Boss' Last Day (R2J)
New Battles Without Honor and Humanity: Aftermath (R2J)
Keiji monogatari 2 (R2J)
Keiji monogatari 3 (R2J)
Keiji monogatari 4 (R2J)
Keiji monogatari 5 (R2J)
Bakuchi uchi: Fujimi no shobu (R2J)
Bakuchi uchi: Nagurikomi (R2J)

87 --> 99

I'm screwed :(
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 6868
Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16

Re: Films you have on DVD and not yet watched...

Post by gasteropod »

That's insane, Hung! I'd like to hear your thoughts on God's Puzzle and Reincarnation once you've watched them.

I think these are the only films in my collection I haven't yet watched:

A Chinese Ghost Story III DVD
In the Realm of the Senses BD
Vivre Sa Vie BD
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Re: Films you have on DVD and not yet watched...

Post by Yi-Long »

- Un Prophete
- Lone Wolf & Cub Boxset
- Miami Vice season 1-5 (only seen the first 8 eps or something)
- Love Exposure
- Blade Runner
- Alien 3 and 4 (they are the theatrical cuts, so probably will never watch them. Downloaded the director's cuts or whatever they're called instead)
- Paprika (fell asleep after 5 minutes orso)
- Gallants
- King Kong director's cut
- Eddie Izzard boxset
- Rome boxset (saw 4 or 5 episodes)
- The Good Shephard (fell asleep after 5 minutes)
- Looney Tunes boxsets 1-4 (only watched about 7 or 8 cartoons of the first disc so far) I really need to find a way to rip them to a HDD and find myself a proper mediabox, although at the moment I'm looking at what's going on with the PS3 and what that will bring...

I'm sure there are more that I missed, but this is all I can think of at the moment...
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 6868
Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16

Re: Films you have on DVD and not yet watched...

Post by gasteropod »

Paprika is brilliant :(
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11931
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan

Re: Films you have on DVD and not yet watched...

Post by HungFist »

Yi-Long wrote: - Lone Wolf & Cub Boxset
Those films are kinda like late 80's early 90's John Woo films... they make you sad, cause you once you've watched them you realize you'll never find anything else as great again.
Yi-Long wrote: - Alien 3 and 4 (they are the theatrical cuts, so probably will never watch them. Downloaded the director's cuts or whatever they're called instead)
Alien 3 is awesome as any version. And the theatrical version is better in some parts (can't remember the details anymore, though).

I haven't seen Alien 4 extended version, but the director at least considers the extended version inferior to the theatrical version.
Yi-Long wrote: - Gallants
You can sell it for higher price if you don't unwrap it
Yi-Long wrote: - Paprika (fell asleep after 5 minutes orso)
- The Good Shephard (fell asleep after 5 minutes)
Kids these days...
gasteropod wrote:Paprika is brilliant :(
It's good but a bit rough on edges. Kon's worst film easily IMO.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Re: Films you have on DVD and not yet watched...

Post by bradavon »

Yi-Long wrote:- Alien 3 and 4 (they are the theatrical cuts, so probably will never watch them. Downloaded the director's cuts or whatever they're called instead)
Alien 3 certainly isn't a director's cut, at best it's an extended cut.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Re: Films you have on DVD and not yet watched...

Post by Yi-Long »

HungFist wrote:
Yi-Long wrote: - Lone Wolf & Cub Boxset
Those films are kinda like late 80's early 90's John Woo films... they make you sad, cause you once you've watched them you realize you'll never find anything else as great again.
I watched the first 2 years ago on AnimeEgo's releases (I think). Loved the first, but thought the 2nd was a bit boring. Haven't watched any of the new releases yet.
Yi-Long wrote: - Alien 3 and 4 (they are the theatrical cuts, so probably will never watch them. Downloaded the director's cuts or whatever they're called instead)
Alien 3 is awesome as any version. And the theatrical version is better in some parts (can't remember the details anymore, though).

I haven't seen Alien 4 extended version, but the director at least considers the extended version inferior to the theatrical version.
Loved the first 2 Alien movies. I should really check those other 2 out, although I'ma bit scared of being disappointed with them.

Yi-Long wrote: - Gallants
You can sell it for higher price if you don't unwrap it
My girlfriend bought it for me in HK, and they already unwrapped and watched it there in the hotel (and didn't care much for it...)
Yi-Long wrote: - Paprika (fell asleep after 5 minutes orso)
- The Good Shephard (fell asleep after 5 minutes)
Kids these days...
My girlfriend often wants to watch movies with me while I'm a bit tired, so usually I just snuggle up against her and fall asleep pretty soon. :)
gasteropod wrote:Paprika is brilliant :(
It's good but a bit rough on edges. Kon's worst film easily IMO.
[/quote]

First 5 minutes didn't win me over yet, but maybe that's cause I was too tired :P
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
FireTiger
Jackie Chan's BIG toe
Posts: 41
Joined: 06 Jun 2010, 18:43
Location: Miami, Florida

Re: Films you have on DVD and not yet watched...

Post by FireTiger »

I have bought these Toei Dvd's and have not watched them yet.

女番長: タイマン勝負 (Sukeban Taiman Shoubu)

不良番長: 送り狼 (Furyo Bancho Okuriohkami)

不良番長 やらずぶったくり (Furyo Bancho Yarazubuttakuri)

不良番長 手八丁口八丁 (Furyo Bancho Tehaccho Kuchihaccho)

I really want to watch them but I am just plain lazy LOL.
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11931
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan

Re: Films you have on DVD and not yet watched...

Post by HungFist »

I always thought, the more Toei dvds you own, the better person you are :thumbs:
FireTiger wrote:I have bought these Toei Dvd's and have not watched them yet.

女番長: タイマン勝負 (Sukeban Taiman Shoubu)

不良番長: 送り狼 (Furyo Bancho Okuriohkami)

不良番長 やらずぶったくり (Furyo Bancho Yarazubuttakuri)

不良番長 手八丁口八丁 (Furyo Bancho Tehaccho Kuchihaccho)

I really want to watch them but I am just plain lazy LOL.
Go watch Sukeban now. Then you can advance to the final film in the series. Parts 5-7 are all solid fun, even if Taiman shoubu is probably my least favorite of them. But it features Funky Monkey Baby!

Image

I still haven't seen any of the Furyo Bancho films. I'm waithing for Toei to issue low priced editions.
User avatar
FireTiger
Jackie Chan's BIG toe
Posts: 41
Joined: 06 Jun 2010, 18:43
Location: Miami, Florida

Re: Films you have on DVD and not yet watched...

Post by FireTiger »

Right on! I agree with you 150%. Toei films are No#1 at least for me. I've also noticed that when theres several versions of one film the Toei transfers are the best. I also own a few more that I did not mention because I already saw them, And one of those was Three pretty devils. Now wow that was an awesome film with some comedy.
Last edited by FireTiger on 02 Feb 2011, 01:59, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
FireTiger
Jackie Chan's BIG toe
Posts: 41
Joined: 06 Jun 2010, 18:43
Location: Miami, Florida

Re: Films you have on DVD and not yet watched...

Post by FireTiger »

I've watched some of the Sukeban films in the series, but I dont know what to expect of Sukeban Taiman Shoubu. I'll tell you how good or bad I think it is after I watch it. But from the Sukeban films I've watched I prefer the Delinquent Girl Boss ones instead. But thats just me maybe its because I think miss Reiko Oshida and Yoko Ichiji have more charm on the screen than the rest, but dont get me wrong I still like the other actresses.
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11931
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan

Re: Films you have on DVD and not yet watched...

Post by HungFist »

I hear you man, Oshida is unbeatable. But while the Sukeban series is not as good, I do think they are all solid fun, and some even more than that. The first and third film are the best IMO. The final one is kinda intereresting for featuring a new lead actress (no Ike or Sugimoto in the film).

I haven't seen Three Pretty Devils. I guess I should buy it. But right now I have too much other stuff on priority... including Jeans Blues and Crazed Beast from Toei this month... and next month they're gonna release that Takakura western...

But don't go upgrading to Toei blindly. They've had some softness problems occasionally in the recent years. The Street Fighter was a disaster as far as sharpness was concerned. Dragon Princess was very soft, too, although still recommendable for being the JP cut, original language, and superior in color/brightness/contrast... (as compared to the BCI Grindhouse double).
User avatar
FireTiger
Jackie Chan's BIG toe
Posts: 41
Joined: 06 Jun 2010, 18:43
Location: Miami, Florida

Re: Films you have on DVD and not yet watched...

Post by FireTiger »

You have a point, but I will tell you this I dont think that the Toei version of all the Street Fighter films can be worse than the junk we got here in R1.
The worst ever bad VHS to DVD transfers, dubbed, horrible crackling sound and 4:3 ratio. Not even official releases just bootlegs so horrendous. But the Toei transfers shine alot though, I bought the R2 pal Street Fighter trilogy on the internet from the UK because that was the only way I couldved gotten my hands on a legit version, other than the Toei version which I wasnt familiar with back then. The Pal R2 version of the trilogy has supposedly remastered video and sound from the original 35mm print if I am not mistaken. It looks very very good crisp image and colors, the sound as well is good. So I decided to try something out I bought The Return Of The Street Fighter Toei version just that one alone not the entire trilogy to see how it would stand up against optimums R2 pal version. Both versions have awesome video but I give the Toei version the edge not only do the colors look better but everything as well detail, sharpness etc. But in the sound department the optimum version takes the win it just sounds clearer I guess since its remastered. The same applies to the R1 Sister Street Fighter collection from BCI. I thought the transfers were bad too many compression artifacts, colors are not pronounce enough and the sharpness/detail isnt that good either. I have not seen nor do I own any of the Toei Sister Street Fighter films but I can bet my money they are superior to the BCI ones thats why I think and I say that the Toei versions of all those films are the best.
Marshall
Jade Tiger
Posts: 121
Joined: 30 Oct 2009, 05:11

Re: Films you have on DVD and not yet watched...

Post by Marshall »

I was initially underwhelmed by THREE PRETTY DEVILS, but it has grown on me! Nice PQ too. All the SUKEBAN movies are good IMO, even the fifth one which was kind of a departure. Love the seventh one. I'm also head over heels in love with DELINQUENT GIRL BOSS: BALLAD OF YOKOHAMA HOODS, or whatever the third film in that series is called.
User avatar
FireTiger
Jackie Chan's BIG toe
Posts: 41
Joined: 06 Jun 2010, 18:43
Location: Miami, Florida

Re: Films you have on DVD and not yet watched...

Post by FireTiger »

Indeed we have similar tastes.
User avatar
FireTiger
Jackie Chan's BIG toe
Posts: 41
Joined: 06 Jun 2010, 18:43
Location: Miami, Florida

Re: Films you have on DVD and not yet watched...

Post by FireTiger »

You said that you were underwhelmed by Three Pretty Devils, Well I wasnt expecting much out of it anyways I just simply got it because my favorite actress is in it. It isnt a bad film just not the best in its genre but its definately watchable though.
It has alot of funny moments.