When I went to look up the cost of the UK exclusive Lock, Stock DC release, I happened across
this.
Universal is releasing an SE on Sept 19th, no specs listed. How the hell did this slip under the radar? About bloody time, I've always been baffled why this hadn't got an SE years ago. I hope it has a Ritchie commentary and a retrospective featurette.
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels SE
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Nice find there Eva.
I agree top film and easily as good as Snatch, in some ways better.
I never knew the OOP DC was a UK exclusive. I own it but the extras are slim and the (very) slight out of sync audio is annoying.
It better be the DC or I won't be bothering, it improves the film. That said I'm not sure I'll bother either way it's not a film I'm craving extras for.
Play list:
* 2 Discs
* Labelled as: Shotgun Special Edition
* Lock, Stock And Two F*****g Barrels: featurette
* Beginning featurettes
* Shooting featurette
* Cutting featurette
* Marketing featurette
* Done and Dusted: featurette
* One Smoking Camera: featurette
* Interactive London location map; Poker game
* Regions 2/4
http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=sr&p ... tle=702092
I agree top film and easily as good as Snatch, in some ways better.
I never knew the OOP DC was a UK exclusive. I own it but the extras are slim and the (very) slight out of sync audio is annoying.
It better be the DC or I won't be bothering, it improves the film. That said I'm not sure I'll bother either way it's not a film I'm craving extras for.
Play list:
* 2 Discs
* Labelled as: Shotgun Special Edition
* Lock, Stock And Two F*****g Barrels: featurette
* Beginning featurettes
* Shooting featurette
* Cutting featurette
* Marketing featurette
* Done and Dusted: featurette
* One Smoking Camera: featurette
* Interactive London location map; Poker game
* Regions 2/4
http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=sr&p ... tle=702092
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
-
BiscLimpkit
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
- Location: Scotland
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
