Teenager placed with family raped toddler

Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
User avatar
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24418
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Teenager placed with family raped toddler

Unread post by bradavon » 03 Mar 2009, 12:20

OMG you couldn't make this up:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... 36016.html

Someone should be fired and even possibly made criminally negligent for not telling the parents but it won't happen :evil:.

User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 19914
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Unread post by Markgway » 04 Mar 2009, 05:11

Sometimes I'm just speechless.............
Image

User avatar
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24418
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Unread post by bradavon » 04 Mar 2009, 12:56

I know. It's unbelievable quiet how incompetent some people are.

romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Unread post by romerojpg » 04 Mar 2009, 18:00

Kill him, the end.

tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 16:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Unread post by tom2681 » 04 Mar 2009, 19:07

Who?
The social worker guy or the rapist?

I'd say both.
That's what I'd do to a zoo owner who decides to put a lion in the antelope pen.
Placing a known child molester in a family... what next? Inviting Hannibal Lecter for a cup of tea, perhaps?
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".

User avatar
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24418
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Unread post by bradavon » 04 Mar 2009, 19:22

The social worker and social worker's manager should be brought up on criminal charges.

romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Unread post by romerojpg » 04 Mar 2009, 19:59

But thats never ever gonna happen, we know the law is there to pretend to do justice. They will get away with nothing more than a sacking, if that.

User avatar
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24418
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Unread post by bradavon » 04 Mar 2009, 20:17

romerojpg wrote:But thats never ever gonna happen
Agreed.
romerojpg wrote:we know the law is there to pretend to do justice.
Disagreed, although maybe in this case.

User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 19914
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Unread post by Markgway » 04 Mar 2009, 23:08

Shit like this happens because social work departments care more about the "human rights" of rapists and abusers than they do the welfare of children. I'm sorry but it's been proven true time and again that the child is usually the last to be considered. The Baby P tragedy is just another widely reported example. But I'm sure lesser cases occur frequently. The whole fucking system needs an overhaul and these bleeding hearts kicked onto the dole.
Image

romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Unread post by romerojpg » 05 Mar 2009, 17:31

Markgway wrote:The whole fucking system needs an overhaul and these bleeding hearts kicked onto the dole.
They do not deserve dole cash thats for sure.



Rape = Cutting of the rapists cock!

Child Rape = Death, simple.

Anyone who disagrees deserves the world they live in.

Obviously thats only in firm cases where its not a mockery of the justice system when someone says someone felt my leg and I am saying rape incidents etc..


But a guy was convicted last week for raping something like 30 kids!!! and he was locked up for under 10 years! :roll:

Anyone in this world who thinks that is Justice, your the kind of person who needs a serious beating and tossed out of the country right now.

User avatar
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24418
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Unread post by bradavon » 05 Mar 2009, 17:57

Romero: You should move to the middle eat. You'd agree with many of their customs.

The trouble with rape in particular, is it can be very hard to conclusively prove.

romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Unread post by romerojpg » 05 Mar 2009, 18:24

Well the ones known to be serial rapists, who admit they do it and have done it massive amounts of times and brag about it, really any need for us to have them on the streets ever!

Yes there are large amounts of hard to prove cases etc.... but there are also thousands of scumbags in prison and on the streets who have done it over and over and over again and have been locked up many times and still get off light.

User avatar
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24418
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Unread post by bradavon » 05 Mar 2009, 18:41

True. I didn't mean the serial rapists.

romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Unread post by romerojpg » 05 Mar 2009, 18:53

Yup I know :) but there are plenty of the nasty ones out there we could easily get off the streets forever instead of paying to watch them and/or lock them up with special protection in jail.

Still I dont know why I talk about such things, they only rile me up :lol:

One day I will be locked in jail for killing some scummy criminal. Then I will be what I hate most and will have to kill myself :D

User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 19914
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Unread post by Markgway » 05 Mar 2009, 22:02

The only problem with rape is that it's usually one person's word against another and women have been known to lie... so I think we should be wary of cock cutting until proof of guilt is cast iron. Anyone who murders a child: Instant death sentence.
Image

User avatar
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24418
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Unread post by bradavon » 05 Mar 2009, 22:15

Markgway wrote:The only problem with rape is that it's usually one person's word against another and women have been known to lie...
Please. I don't believe most do. And men have been known to deliberately get women drunk, making it much harder to prove.
Markgway wrote:Anyone who murders a child: Instant death sentence.
Check out "I've Loved You So Long" and then see if you still say that.

User avatar
Shen
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1481
Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
Location: Leeds, UK

Unread post by Shen » 05 Mar 2009, 23:09

Its precisely that attitude that prevents so many women coming forward and reporting a rape, its estimated only 10% of rapes are reported and only 4% of those end in a conviction, because women are afraid that they wont be believed, will be branded a whole or a slut or a liar, especially if it happened whilst they were drunk. And those who have their drinks spiked often have very blurred memories of the events making prosecution even harder. Its his word and against hers and generally the man is believed. Sadly to be raped is still viewed as a very shameful thing, that the woman shouldn't have put herself in the position or that she was asking for it by wearing sexy clothes or being drunk. In fact the prosecution of a rapist is horribly off-putting for the victim who is treated like the guilty one, her sexual past can be drawn into the argument, the fact that she is lying, her promiscuity, the way she dresses, how many relationships she has had and so on. Not to mention that someone just violated you in a violent way and you have to be sat in a hospital room whilst someone makes an internal examination, to which the doctor isn't always female. The way of dealing with rape needs to be radically overhauled... yes there have been the minority of women who have cried wolf about being raped, but why should this cast doubt on every other women who reports to have been raped?

Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Unread post by Yi-Long » 05 Mar 2009, 23:31

Well, many women do lie, not just about them being raped, but also about their (ex) partners abusing/molesting/raping their kids, in order to hurt him, in order to get custody, etc etc...

This doesnt happen rarely, and now women are complaining that they are no longer being taken seriously (which I seriously doubt btw, cause the police still take it very seriously, just out of fear that that if they don't and it IS true, it would be on THEIR heads), but it also seems they now blame society instead of blaming those women that lie about being raped.

When a woman lies about being raped, or lies about their children being raped/molested/whatever, and it turns out to be a lie, that woman should be stripped of all custody-entitlements, and should be thrown in jail for at least 5 years orso.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...

User avatar
Shingster
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4112
Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 11:14

Unread post by Shingster » 06 Mar 2009, 00:15

Interesting that both Mark and Yi only talk about women lying about rape! I guess allegations of male rape are always truthful! :P

Many paedophiles suffer from dissociative disorders, the truth is you can't mete out justice against someone who can do the most horrible of acts and are incapable of understanding the true consequences of what they are doing. Sure you could cut their balls off or kill them, but that's only "justice" for society.

Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Unread post by Yi-Long » 06 Mar 2009, 00:20

I doubt many men will LIE about being raped. It's hard enough to be taken seriously when it has actually happened, let alone if it hasnt and you will have to lie about it.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...

User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 19914
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Unread post by Markgway » 06 Mar 2009, 01:02

bradavon wrote:Please. I don't believe most do. And men have been known to deliberately get women drunk, making it much harder to prove.
I never said most lie. But it happens. That's a fact. No controversy in saying that so don't try and create one. Just because someone SAYS something happened doesn't mean it actually did.
Check out "I've Loved You So Long" and then see if you still say that.
I don't know what that is so can you just make your point here.
Image

User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 19914
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Unread post by Markgway » 06 Mar 2009, 01:11

I agree with with what you say... but I don't think your comments contradict mine as you suggest.

Fact is you simply cannot (and should not) charge (much less convict) a person (man or woman) with rape simply on say so. If there is evidence then absolutely. But if not... what can you do?

The risk of putting an innocent person in jail against the risk of allowing a rapist to go unpunished?

It's hardly black and white.

But regardless any woman who is raped should report it and make a stand. And any woman who makes a false allegation should be jailed.

The problem with a woman's who raped whilst drunk is one of perception. Can you be sure you've been raped? Because you don't remember saying yes doesn't mean you didn't. Did she say no? So many questions... and if someone's brain has been soaked in alcohol it makes their version of events potentially unreliable. That's just another fact. And I would say the same if a woman were accused of raping a man (though that's an extrememly uncommon occurance for obvious reasons).

Promiscuity and past relationships are irrelevant. Even if the woman is a prostitute she deserves the same protection.
Shen wrote:Its precisely that attitude that prevents so many women coming forward and reporting a rape, its estimated only 10% of rapes are reported and only 4% of those end in a conviction, because women are afraid that they wont be believed, will be branded a whole or a slut or a liar, especially if it happened whilst they were drunk. And those who have their drinks spiked often have very blurred memories of the events making prosecution even harder. Its his word and against hers and generally the man is believed. Sadly to be raped is still viewed as a very shameful thing, that the woman shouldn't have put herself in the position or that she was asking for it by wearing sexy clothes or being drunk. In fact the prosecution of a rapist is horribly off-putting for the victim who is treated like the guilty one, her sexual past can be drawn into the argument, the fact that she is lying, her promiscuity, the way she dresses, how many relationships she has had and so on. Not to mention that someone just violated you in a violent way and you have to be sat in a hospital room whilst someone makes an internal examination, to which the doctor isn't always female. The way of dealing with rape needs to be radically overhauled... yes there have been the minority of women who have cried wolf about being raped, but why should this cast doubt on every other women who reports to have been raped?
Image

User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 19914
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Unread post by Markgway » 06 Mar 2009, 01:17

Shingster wrote:Interesting that both Mark and Yi only talk about women lying about rape! I guess allegations of male rape are always truthful! :P
Men by nature are so ashamed of being raped that they would unlikely report it even when it has happened nevermind make a false allegation. Not saying never. Just it's hardly worth mentioning. Sadly (for women) most rapes (and false allegations) are of men against women. Not the other way round or men against men.
Many paedophiles suffer from dissociative disorders, the truth is you can't mete out justice against someone who can do the most horrible of acts and are incapable of understanding the true consequences of what they are doing. Sure you could cut their balls off or kill them, but that's only "justice" for society.
Just to be clear I was only referring to child MURDER. Abusers should be jailed and offered treatment (proper psychiatric treatment). Potential paedophiles (ie. those who merely look at images) should be given the treatment alone. Jail serves no purpose. It's like jailing someone for thinking about committing a crime.
Image

User avatar
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24418
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Unread post by bradavon » 06 Mar 2009, 11:56

Shen wrote:Its precisely that attitude that prevents so many women coming forward and reporting a rape, its estimated only 10% of rapes are reported and only 4% of those end in a conviction, because women are afraid that they wont be believed, will be branded a whole or a slut or a liar, especially if it happened whilst they were drunk.
Exactly.

My office is rife with sexism and misogyny (of varying degrees) and it really pisses me off. They all consider it funny. I don't. I feel sorry for the couple of women working here at times.
Markgway wrote:I never said most lie.
I know. I just meant it's a common opinion, enough that I thought it warranted a reply.
Markgway wrote:I don't know what that is so can you just make your point here.
I expected you to Google it but it's about a woman who went to jail for killing her son (not seen, taken place before the film). Needless to say the reasons why she did it are quite different from those assumed in the film.
Markgway wrote:Fact is you simply cannot (and should not) charge (much less convict) a person (man or woman) with rape simply on say so. If there is evidence then absolutely. But if not... what can you do?
That is why only 4% do get convicted. Romero reckons they should have their cock cut off, even more extreme. Granted you didn't say that.
Markgway wrote:Men by nature are so ashamed of being raped that they would unlikely report it even when it has happened nevermind make a false allegation.
Shingster's point was you both more jumped on "women" being raped than any specifics.

I'm not surprised Yi did has it's not the first time he's said something misogynist.
Markgway wrote:But regardless any woman who is raped should report it and make a stand. And any woman who makes a false allegation should be jailed.
Exactly.
Markgway wrote:The problem with a woman's who raped whilst drunk is one of perception. Can you be sure you've been raped?
WTF!

I'm sure I'd remember being raped, if drunk. I do agree it can get very hazy but giving consent when drunk will still be obvious.
Markgway wrote:and if someone's brain has been soaked in alcohol it makes their version of events potentially unreliable. That's just another fact.
Agreed.
Yi-Long wrote:I doubt many men will LIE about being raped. It's hard enough to be taken seriously when it has actually happened, let alone if it hasnt and you will have to lie about it.
Sometimes I despair.

User avatar
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24418
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Unread post by bradavon » 06 Mar 2009, 12:11

Shingster wrote:Many paedophiles suffer from dissociative disorders, the truth is you can't mete out justice against someone who can do the most horrible of acts and are incapable of understanding the true consequences of what they are doing. Sure you could cut their balls off or kill them, but that's only "justice" for society.
I wish I could remember who she was but a Doctor gave an interview with a paedophile on TV not long ago. There had been no evidence he'd actually slept with any children but he definitely saw no problem whatsoever with living with them.

He had a 13 year old "girlfriend" and was about 30 himself. She had to really hold back not to lose it. Powerful stuff. Like you say Shing. to him it was perfectly normal.

Post Reply