I just wanted to mention to anybody who is thinking about ordering this boxset that there is something wrong with it.
When I opened my boxset this morning, I found:
-Disc 1 (OK).
-Disc 2 (Right).
-Disc 3 (So far so good).
-Disc 2 again (uh-oh).
There's no disc 4 in my boxset.
So, if you want to buy this boxset, make sure that you buy it from a trustworthy retailor who will let you exchange it in case this happens.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
But they were respectable when I ordered this DVD (2 months ago )
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
I have heard of this a few times, but hey its got nothing at all to do with dvdsoon, and you cannot even get a refund or replacment now if it was 2 months old? why didnt you check earlier!?
Don't worry about it. It's all taken care of.
I just wanted to warn you guys. That's all.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".