http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-5HhN0_75A
The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
It's a wellknown FACT that asians are the supreme race: the women are better, the cars are better, the food is better, the martial arts are better, the TVs and radios are better, the movies are better, and the cartoons are better...
Asians rule, pure and simple!
Too bad I'm white...

Asians rule, pure and simple!
Too bad I'm white...
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
The women are different. I wouldn't say better. Most nationalities have their interesting/hot looking women.
Still funny though, if inaccurate. "What religion are Buddhist Monks?" Now that is funny
. Where is Iran? Pan to Map with Iran stuck on top of Australia 
To be fair, that video is incredibly construed to only show the stupid responses. I know of plenty of people who would also struggle with those questions.Yi-Long wrote:Americans being dumb as hell...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE
Still funny though, if inaccurate. "What religion are Buddhist Monks?" Now that is funny
Last edited by bradavon on 28 Mar 2008, 02:18, edited 4 times in total.
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
Knetan
- Hail the Judge!
- Posts: 2009
- Joined: 12 Mar 2006, 12:57
- Location: Sweden
hey,
The Wildhearts - Destroy All Monsters.
Indeed a proper video nasty from the always so underrated The Wildhearts.
The Wildhearts - Destroy All Monsters.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjuQbCyySDEwww.myspace.com/thewildhearts
PLEASE BE WARNED THAT THIS VIDEO IS DISTURBING AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE BODY MODIFICATION, BLOOD AND GENERAL HORROR ESQ THINGS THEN PLEASE DON'T WATCH!
If you do then jump right in!!
Indeed a proper video nasty from the always so underrated The Wildhearts.
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Chocolate Chip Cooky recipy, Avatar, and annoying kids...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4b5HBQv6c0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4b5HBQv6c0
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Cute baby swears in it's sleep...
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=-cMjIYbq5 ... re=related
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=-cMjIYbq5 ... re=related
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
Good GOD that was horribleYi-Long wrote:Cute baby swears in it's sleep...
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=-cMjIYbq5 ... re=related
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Yeah... you wonder where those tikes pick up that kinda language...grim_tales wrote:Good GOD that was horribleYi-Long wrote:Cute baby swears in it's sleep...
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=-cMjIYbq5 ... re=related
Foul parenting, I bet.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Bruce Lee vs The Karate Kid...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdArCvUqvzw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdArCvUqvzw
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w056fHqGh0Y
"Skullfucking is a problem but we just dont have the resources to stop it..."
"Skullfucking is a problem but we just dont have the resources to stop it..."
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Bush on letterman (2000)
Funny and interesting with hindsight...
pt1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUB3nFBu ... re=related
pt2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V7yqCbf ... re=related
pt3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR2kEvdg ... re=related
Funny and interesting with hindsight...
pt1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUB3nFBu ... re=related
pt2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V7yqCbf ... re=related
pt3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR2kEvdg ... re=related
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
I once read a manga where a guy rips out the eyeball of a blind/mute girl and fucks her eye socket. Afterwards he commented on her "tears of cum". The girl throttled him to death in the end.Yi-Long wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w056fHqGh0Y
"Skullfucking is a problem but we just dont have the resources to stop it..."
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Are you sure it wasnt TinTin!?EvaUnit02 wrote:I once read a manga where a guy rips out the eyeball of a blind/mute girl and fucks her eye socket. Afterwards he commented on her "tears of cum". The girl throttled him to death in the end.Yi-Long wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w056fHqGh0Y
"Skullfucking is a problem but we just dont have the resources to stop it..."
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Jackie on Ellen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWRV3lVX9eE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWRV3lVX9eE
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Achmed the Dead Terrorist...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Cool little video about the size of us ....
http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid= ... &plindex=0
http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid= ... &plindex=0
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
In Living Color sketch:-
HOME ALONe Again... with Michael Jackson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6otGMJQv5k
HOME ALONe Again... with Michael Jackson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6otGMJQv5k
-
Knetan
- Hail the Judge!
- Posts: 2009
- Joined: 12 Mar 2006, 12:57
- Location: Sweden
hey,
the Podcast On Fire-team watches half naked pictures of Donnie Yen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x29MaFIo9Os
the Podcast On Fire-team watches half naked pictures of Donnie Yen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x29MaFIo9Os
-
Killer Meteor
- Hail the Judge!
- Posts: 2380
- Joined: 16 Mar 2005, 23:05
King Kong Volkswagen ad - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClCad9F8 ... re=related
bradavon wrote:
but I guess you're more intelligence than me.
but I guess you're more intelligence than me.
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Awww... those romantic lovesongs...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzgGUW__9Jo
"Let me smell your dick!"
-sigh-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzgGUW__9Jo
"Let me smell your dick!"
-sigh-
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
Rainbow London Mayor's Debate:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fKRJVBqvd04

I saw this on Have I Got News for You last night and thought it was great
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fKRJVBqvd04
I saw this on Have I Got News for You last night and thought it was great
