Chavs

Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
Toge
Flirting Scholar
Posts: 468
Joined: 23 Oct 2004, 11:03

Chavs

Post by Toge »

don't you just fucking hate them? fucking burberry.
I might only drop in and out but I'm still your admin... spiritually :P
Image
Toge
Flirting Scholar
Posts: 468
Joined: 23 Oct 2004, 11:03

Post by Toge »

does noone care? lol
I might only drop in and out but I'm still your admin... spiritually :P
Image
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

I have a question.

Do chavs (or neds as they are known as in Glasgow) get offended if somone calls them a chav? Or do they embrace this title with open arms?
Image
Toge
Flirting Scholar
Posts: 468
Joined: 23 Oct 2004, 11:03

Post by Toge »

who cares?
I might only drop in and out but I'm still your admin... spiritually :P
Image
Wolf
Jade Tiger
Posts: 105
Joined: 31 Oct 2004, 22:38

Post by Wolf »

whats a chav?
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

[quote][i]Originally posted by Toge[/i]
who cares? [/quote]

I'm just curious. ;)

Like if I said "oi chav, got the time?"

Wolf, check [url=http://www.chavscum.co.uk/]this site[/url].

They're scum of the Earth. :wacko:
Image
Mordib
King of Beggars
Posts: 673
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:25
Location: Irn Bru

Post by Mordib »

Bisc, one of the major characteristics of a Chav (or Ned) is that if they don't know you they can get easily offended by anything from 'would you like a mint' to 'have you got the time please mate'.

So calling them a Chav to their face would indeed cause them to go mental at you though whether its the 'chav' part itself that has this effect is slightly more debateable :wacko:

m.
Image
Wolf
Jade Tiger
Posts: 105
Joined: 31 Oct 2004, 22:38

Post by Wolf »

Thanks for the site, so thats what a chav is. I've seen them all over the place but never new what to call em.

Hell in my town theres an whole area full of em. They especially like to hang out in their nova and fiesta's along the seafront.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Let me know what a chav is and I'll let you know if it offends me?

We don't use that word in the South West :D
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Re: Chavs

Post by saltysam »

Chavs are some of the worst aspects of modern-day Britain.
working class blu-ray fan