Shogun: 10 bucks at play.com!

Sell Your Stuff, and What's on Sale
Post Reply
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Shogun: 10 bucks at play.com!

Post by Yi-Long »

Brilliant mini-series which is a must-buy for all asian cinema fans.
http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/-/47/62/-/1 ... type=genre

If you liked The Last Samurai, then this is better!
If you didnt like TLS, then this is how it should have been!
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 23:36
Location: Basin City
Contact:

Post by thelostdragon »

Great series. I loved it. Richard Chamberlain is one lucky bastard for pimping that Japanese woman, who taught him "Wakari-masse". But also one sad bastard for her pretending it never happened.

Good price, too! :D
Image
Lourdes
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1994
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19

Post by Lourdes »

I have put off buying this for so long, can't refuse this time. Great series although it lacks the duck bit from the book.
Post Reply