Jackie Chan: Invincible Fighter (World Video) FT/Free...

Sell Your Stuff, and What's on Sale
Post Reply
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Jackie Chan: Invincible Fighter (World Video) FT/Free...

Post by grim_tales »

A DVD I want rid of.. ;)
Wondered if anyone wanted to trade, if no one wants to trade (or wants the DVD) I'll chuck it ;)
The English subs are easier to read than the awful Ground Zero release.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

It's Free and only 7 looks, come on guys :D

p.s - Sorry I've no interest in it even for free 8)
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

:D
No worries, I've arranged a trade on DVD Swaps :)
Post Reply