Uploaded images don't work anymore...
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Uploaded images don't work anymore...
...why? Who is responsible for this tragedy, and how will we kill that person!?
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
gasteropod
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
-
Shingster
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4140
- Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 10:14
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
-
Shingster
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4140
- Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 10:14
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
-
thelostdragon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
- Location: Basin City
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
-
Shingster
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4140
- Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 10:14
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
-
Lourdes
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1994
- Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19
Re: Uploaded images don't work anymore... (FIXED)
Haha, I was hoping nobody would notice this so soon, post some url's in the announcement topic and I'll sort it, everything is safe.
What happened was I was testing the transfer/conversion on the old host - backing up first - and due to space constraints I couldn't actually restore the backup as there wasn't enough room for backup file + contents. Well I could have sorted something but it was a hassle and the new host has tons of room so it's easier.
Update: Resolved.
What happened was I was testing the transfer/conversion on the old host - backing up first - and due to space constraints I couldn't actually restore the backup as there wasn't enough room for backup file + contents. Well I could have sorted something but it was a hassle and the new host has tons of room so it's easier.
Update: Resolved.
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Re: Uploaded images don't work anymore...
Thanks for resolving it man 
Obviously, it still lasted about a week so we will still hunt you down and kick your ass for the inconvenience caused, but it's the thought that counts
Obviously, it still lasted about a week so we will still hunt you down and kick your ass for the inconvenience caused, but it's the thought that counts
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
gasteropod
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
Re: Uploaded images don't work anymore...
Lourdes, you're not fooling anyone, we all know Grim got you to cover for him!! :twisted:
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Re: Uploaded images don't work anymore...
Wait, we haven't stoned and burned Grim yet!?
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
Re: Uploaded images don't work anymore...
I have Grim... and I'm demanding a ransom of 26p or he gets it!
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
Re: Uploaded images don't work anymore...
IDIOT ALERT>>
Where do I access my Bullets images?
I can't seem to find a clickable option.

Where do I access my Bullets images?
I can't seem to find a clickable option.
-
Lourdes
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1994
- Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19
Re: Uploaded images don't work anymore...
https://www.bulletsnbabesdvd.com/forums/upload/
The previous upload system was sort of hacked on so I couldn't transition it.
The previous upload system was sort of hacked on so I couldn't transition it.
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Re: Uploaded images don't work anymore...
I only had 1p when I woke up, and obviously I deposited that....Markgway wrote:I have Grim... and I'm demanding a ransom of 26p or he gets it!
Not sure what you are planning on giving to Grim, but I'm sure he'll enjoy it if you hum the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles showtune while giving it to him...
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
Re: Uploaded images don't work anymore...
Ah, so how do I save new images? Or do I have to import them from an outside source now?Lourdes wrote:https://www.bulletsnbabesdvd.com/forums/upload/
The previous upload system was sort of hacked on so I couldn't transition it.
-
Lourdes
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1994
- Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19
Re: Uploaded images don't work anymore...
Upload them elsewhere, the previous upload system was taken down a long, long time ago anyway, no? But I'll add attachments here very soon.Markgway wrote:Ah, so how do I save new images? Or do I have to import them from an outside source now?Lourdes wrote:https://www.bulletsnbabesdvd.com/forums/upload/
The previous upload system was sort of hacked on so I couldn't transition it.
-
Lourdes
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1994
- Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19
Re: Uploaded images don't work anymore...
And by very soon I mean just now.
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Re: Uploaded images don't work anymore...
I use Image Shack as you need no account but it can be slow and they tend to remove images too quickly, so only use it for stuff you don't mind losing. For captures many use Photo Bucket.
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11932
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
Re: Uploaded images don't work anymore...
For me it really sucks that the old image system was taken down. I post a lot of reviews with screencaps, but photobucket and the likes don't allow any "objectionable" content. I don't want to use some shitty image hosting service that will remove pictures after 180 days or if they haven't been accesses 10+ times every month.
Will the attachments work even if not attached to any post. I mean I would upload pictures and then link to them rather than attach. Like this

My profile currently says I have no attachments, despite the image above.
Will the attachments work even if not attached to any post. I mean I would upload pictures and then link to them rather than attach. Like this
My profile currently says I have no attachments, despite the image above.


