Mozilla Firefox 4.0: RELEASED!
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
Re: Mozilla Firefox 4.0: RELEASED!
Honestly I have no idea at all what speed my line is, could be 1MB or 50MB for all I care.
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30
Re: Mozilla Firefox 4.0: RELEASED!
Huh? You were complaining further up your Internet is slow.romerojpg wrote:Honestly I have no idea at all what speed my line is, could be 1MB or 50MB for all I care.
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30
Re: Mozilla Firefox 4.0: RELEASED!
Bring back the missing options in the new Firefox menu:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... onal-menu/
Move the Firefox button on to the address bar:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefo ... ox-button/
Remove the Firefox button (press ALT to bring back menu bar) but keep tabs-on-top (best place):
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefo ... on-remove/
Bring back the status bar:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefo ... us-4-evar/
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... onal-menu/
Move the Firefox button on to the address bar:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefo ... ox-button/
Remove the Firefox button (press ALT to bring back menu bar) but keep tabs-on-top (best place):
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefo ... on-remove/
Bring back the status bar:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefo ... us-4-evar/
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
Re: Mozilla Firefox 4.0: RELEASED!
Bloody hell just went to Firefox 4, giving me a headache already
I am soo used to 3 its just wrong
Not a fan of all that wasted space at the top mind you! and I want my tabs below my favorites, mmmm.
I selected to get rid of the menu bar but then how do you access options/tools etc..?
Not a fan of all that wasted space at the top mind you! and I want my tabs below my favorites, mmmm.
I selected to get rid of the menu bar but then how do you access options/tools etc..?
- IronMonkey
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1950
- Joined: 08 Dec 2004, 16:49
Re: Mozilla Firefox 4.0: RELEASED!
You can have tabs below your bookmarks. Check the menu. There is less wasted space in FF4 than there was in FF3.
TH-42PX80 | DMP-BD50 (MR BD & DVD) | SA-XR55 | SB-TP20 | XBox 360 Slim 250GB | XBox (XBMC, 160GB) | Zotac XBMC HTPC | Gaming PC | 8TB Media Server
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
Re: Mozilla Firefox 4.0: RELEASED!
Yeah I have read a few manuals so far saying how to do and what to do, plenty of options it seems 
I guess I will get used to it. I am just surprised there is no simple option to just have everything the old way (if someone wanted) and just then have the speed etc.. increased over 3
I guess I will get used to it. I am just surprised there is no simple option to just have everything the old way (if someone wanted) and just then have the speed etc.. increased over 3
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30
Re: Mozilla Firefox 4.0: RELEASED!
There is. Right click and turn menus/add-on bar etc... back on.
Tabs on top is the future, loads of space is wasted with legacy menus back. The Firefox menu replaces them. I posted an extension if you want to add stuff back to it. Not that I think you need it.
Tabs on top is the future, loads of space is wasted with legacy menus back. The Firefox menu replaces them. I posted an extension if you want to add stuff back to it. Not that I think you need it.