Should I change browser?

Consoles, Computers, iPads, and More
HD Discussion Elsewhere
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Re: Should I change browser?

Post by Yi-Long »

Markgway wrote:I'm trying Chrome.....
You backstabbing bastard! I'll get you for this Mark! This isn't over yet! I'll get you!!!! :angry:
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Re: Should I change browser?

Post by bradavon »

Markgway wrote:I'm trying Chrome.....
What do you think so far? Better than IE and Firefox or more of the same?

Remember to install the Adblocker: https://chrome.google.com/extensions/de ... kkbiglidom

These are also handy:

Add a History button to the toolbar: https://chrome.google.com/extensions/de ... bhfongoinh
Firefox/IE style search box (if you dislike the Chrome way of doing things): https://chrome.google.com/extensions/de ... ljephjabjd

There are also a handful of really useful Facebook ones but I know you don't use that. There are loads more but personally I'd say only the Adblocker is crucial.
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Re: Should I change browser?

Post by Markgway »

Too early to say for sure... I probably didn't give Firefox enough of a chance, but I think I like Chrome better.
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Re: Should I change browser?

Post by bradavon »

Better than IE? Fast right?

Mozilla need to update the Firefox interface, it does look dated by comparison. You don't always notice the power of Firefox at first look.