The Bullets BUGS Thread!

bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

I've pm'ed Mordib I suggest you do the same. As you know he doesn't look at the actual board that often.

He's the only one who can fix things.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

I've noticed Image Shack has "Suck It" style function. You can either choose File or URL, choosing URL allows you to suck it across.
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

bradavon wrote:I've noticed Image Shack has "Suck It" style function. You can either choose File or URL, choosing URL allows you to suck it across.
No shit Sherlock.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

EvaUnit02 wrote:No shit Sherlock.
If you knew why didn't you say so? ;)
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

Spoiler tags are still stuffed, please fix.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

EvaUnit02 wrote:Spoiler tags are still stuffed, please fix.
FYI guys problem fixed.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Re: The Bullets BUGS Thread!

Post by bradavon »

Since the forum change, when sending a new PM there's no actual button to add a recipient.