Toge's nice birds topic

Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
slasher13
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1799
Joined: 03 Dec 2004, 09:15

Post by slasher13 »

Okay back on topic with also Monica pictures that Bradavon has put on...
My personal favorite is the following, she looks soooo cute and fine in this one:
bradavon wrote: Image
p.s - Am I the only one still posting pics in this thread? Come on guys!
Ok... let me find some ;)
slasher13
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1799
Joined: 03 Dec 2004, 09:15

Post by slasher13 »

Okay found one:

After watching Bloodrayne... Which is soo bad it good, i now love the actress in it... :D
Image

She also from Terminator 3
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Kristanna Loken?
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

Image

Image

Image
Image
User avatar
IronMonkey
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1950
Joined: 08 Dec 2004, 16:49

Post by IronMonkey »

ReconFive wrote:hmm, well i'm trying to make a test gif to see how it works, and it looks fine in Jasc but when i export it into a .gif the framerate REALLY slows down for some reason...and the file size is really big.

Any idea what could be wrong IM?
What are you viewing the .gif in when the framerate slows down? Windows Picture & Fax Viewer? Because the same thing happens for me. View the same .gif in a Web browser & it should work fine.
TH-42PX80 | DMP-BD50 (MR BD & DVD) | SA-XR55 | SB-TP20 | XBox 360 Slim 250GB | XBox (XBMC, 160GB) | Zotac XBMC HTPC | Gaming PC | 8TB Media Server
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740
Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK

Post by Kurgan »

My favourite pic of Monica is also the one that Slasher chose. Mighty fine :)

I thought Lucy Pinder's big thing (well, she's... no, I won't :D) was that she didn't do nude pics, but obviously I was wrong...
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

LOL Lucy Pinder definitely does naked pics. She's sexy in a porn star/soft porn kinda way. Not gorgeous or beautiful but sexy yes.

Big boobs on page 3/glamour models is great 8)
HungFist wrote:It's hard to avoid looking cheap when you're posing naked.
Crikey that's over the top. So by definition any future girlfriend/boyfriend is automatically cheap when they take their clothes off?

No offence intended :)
HungFist wrote:I don't like women who have to take their clothes off to look "sexy".
Since when did Monica B. have to do that? Far from it. She's a very talented actress, whose won loads of European awards and critical praise. She happens also to not have a problem with being naked. I don't see a problem with that.

I see your point btw it's just you picked the wrong woman.
HungFist wrote:A beautiful woman is sexy without trying too much.
I'm sure that sums Monica B. up very well.
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

bradavon wrote:
HungFist wrote:It's hard to avoid looking cheap when you're posing naked.
Crikey that's over the top. So by definition any future girlfriend/boyfriend is automatically cheap when they take their clothes off?

No offence intended :)
There's a difference between posing nude in front of millions of red blooded males for cash, and taking one's clothes off for the eyes of one person only.
Image
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740
Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK

Post by Kurgan »

To be fair, your original quote made no such distinction :D
Image
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Anyone else want to pork Mrs. Claus whilst Santa's away? :wink:

Image
Image
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11931
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan

Post by HungFist »

bradavon wrote: Crikey that's over the top. So by definition any future girlfriend/boyfriend is automatically cheap when they take their clothes off?
BiscLimpkit wrote: There's a difference between posing nude in front of millions of red blooded males for cash, and taking one's clothes off for the eyes of one person only.
Exactly.
bradavon wrote:
HungFist wrote:I don't like women who have to take their clothes off to look "sexy".
Since when did Monica B. have to do that?
She doesn't, but she does it anyway. But she isn't nearly as bad as many other women posted into this thread.
bradavon wrote: She happens also to not have a problem with being naked. I don't see a problem with that.
Me neither.

Actually, I have no problem whatsoever with nudity. But I do have a problem with someone trying to make herself look sexy by taking her clothes off (not referring to Monica). I start thinking is that all she has to offer? Can't she make anyone notice her without taking her clothes off? Is sex the only thing she's good for?

That's what I meant when I said it's hard to pose nude without looking cheap.

Besides, anyone can pose nude. A woman needs to do more than that get my attention.
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

Post by thelostdragon »

Image

Alice Chan Wai
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Dude didn't you think my photos a few pages back look like a lady-boy? Look whose now talking :D
Kurgan wrote:To be fair, your original quote made no such distinction :D
He he true.
BiscLimpkit wrote:There's a difference between posing nude in front of millions of red blooded males for cash, and taking one's clothes off for the eyes of one person only.
True but that's not what Hung said was it. He said to be nude makes you look cheap but fair enough now he's explained himself.
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

You can say that again.
Image
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11931
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan

Post by HungFist »

bradavon wrote: True but that's not what Hung said was it. He said to be nude makes you look cheap but fair enough now he's explained himself.
I said it's hard to avoid looking cheap when you're posing naked. That refers to pictures, not women in general.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

The thing is by definition photos of people in the media/magazines/films/music etc . . . are going to be very touched up either with make up or CGI so they're going to look fake are definitely going to be posing.
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11931
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan

Post by HungFist »

I have no problem with make up, CGI etc. Selling with sex is what I don't like. All my recent comments in this thread are referring (only) to people who pose nude in photoshoots in order to look sexy.

That Audrey pic I posted is a good example. I love it because she's being "normal" in it, and not desperately trying to draw attention by taking her clothes off or looking like she'd like to fuck every man on the planet.
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

Post by thelostdragon »

bradavon wrote:Dude didn't you think my photos a few pages back look like a lady-boy? Look whose now talking :D
If you were talking to me: No, I didn't.
Image
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

He was talking to Hung, LD :)
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Nah I was talking to LD. I've been corrected.

We'll have to agree to disagree hey Hung.
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Post by tom2681 »

Brad wrote:Nah I was talking to LD.
ALICE CHAN AIN'T NO LADY-BOY !!! :evil:

:D
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Well neither is Jenaveve Jolie but everyone said she was.
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

Post by thelostdragon »

I did not, though. :D
Image
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

As DANY VERISSIMO (from BANLIEUE 13)

Image

As ALLY MAC TANYA (from XXX porn)

URL: https://www.bulletsnbabesdvd.com/forums/ ... /Dany3.jpg
Image
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

More Scarlett Johansson.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image