Post Your Pictures

Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
User avatar
brooce-leroy
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1279
Joined: 28 Dec 2004, 14:52

Post by brooce-leroy »

My no frills, don't give a damn how it's organised, dvd collection:

Image

These are the dvds that I've not yet managed to watch (although I may have seen the film before by other means).


Image

The middle two rows are also dvds that I haven't watched. The bottom two rows are all the dvds I have watched. I also have dvds behind all the dvds that are visible. :roll: :D
"We do not train to be merciful. Mercy is for the weak. A man confronts you, he is the enemy. The enemy deserves no mercy."
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

bradavon wrote::D Classic. Touché back at you Mark.
Why? That wasn't funny was it? I was looking for something cryptic and clever?
Do you guys and gals order your pants in alphabetical order too?
I don't think that's possible unless you give them names... you haven't have you?
Image
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Bruce, what's with the plastic sheets? :?

HK
I order mine by distributer (mainly so I can keep my Celestials and HKLs together) then sub alphabetical .

ROTW
Purely alphabetical.
Image
User avatar
brooce-leroy
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1279
Joined: 28 Dec 2004, 14:52

Post by brooce-leroy »

Markgway wrote:Bruce, what's with the plastic sheets? :?

To keep the blood of my victims off the dvds.
"We do not train to be merciful. Mercy is for the weak. A man confronts you, he is the enemy. The enemy deserves no mercy."
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

brooce-leroy wrote:
Markgway wrote:Bruce, what's with the plastic sheets? :?

To keep the blood of my victims off the dvds.
Why dont you just strangle them, like the rest of us civil people do...!?
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Bruce says "blood" but he really means "cum".
Image
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Markgway wrote:Bruce says "blood" but he really means "cum".
Ahhh... sounds like Mark is a regular guest at Bruce's house... :?
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Well somebody has to pork his ugly sister! :wink:
Image
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

Hey our house is DUST CITY! I should have some plastic sheets to keep the dust (and cum and blood) off them. I have to clean them a lot, its shitty :( we need anti static dvds! But I pack em in so tight, the dust can ussually only get on the spines (pack the dvds that is, not mens asse's like Bruce :D )
User avatar
brooce-leroy
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1279
Joined: 28 Dec 2004, 14:52

Post by brooce-leroy »

romero packs fudge.
"We do not train to be merciful. Mercy is for the weak. A man confronts you, he is the enemy. The enemy deserves no mercy."
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

:D while you watch and play with plastic.
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Romero, did you just admit to be a fudge-packer? :lol:
Image
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

Nope, but I saw the man cleaned your dirty toilet and he said it was packed full of fudge for months.
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Well, it IS a toilet!!
Image
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740
Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK

Post by Kurgan »

Alright, enough of all your talk about confectionary and plumbing issues.
Image
User avatar
Shingster
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4140
Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 10:14

Post by Shingster »

I finally got a cheapo Digital Camera, so can now show of my beautifully organised and displayed DVD collection:

Image
Image
Image

And here are the various posters I have up in my room:

Image
Image
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22166
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Cool posters :D

How many DVDs do you have? :)
User avatar
Shingster
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4140
Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 10:14

Post by Shingster »

Hard to say coz I stopped counting/filling into DVDprofiler a long time ago, but I reckon there must be around a thousand.
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22166
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

And I think I have a lot (over 200) :D
Maybe I should lay some DVDs flat and not stand them up.
User avatar
Knetan
Hail the Judge!
Posts: 2009
Joined: 12 Mar 2006, 12:57
Location: Sweden

Post by Knetan »

hey,

looks like unsteady piles of dvd's there. ;) Do you have some in your bathroom as you've seemed to have moved your deodorant and schampoo out to the shelf? :)
User avatar
Shingster
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4140
Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 10:14

Post by Shingster »

Knetan wrote:looks like unsteady piles of dvd's there. ;) Do you have some in your bathroom as you've seemed to have moved your deodorant and schampoo out to the shelf? :)
Hehe, they look unsteady veering off to the side like that, but the piles are surprsingly stable. The deodorant?shower gel stuff are just the smellies I got for Xmas that I haven't got round to using yet. Buying me that much though, do you think my family are trying to tell me something? :D
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

You do know you're not supposed to pile DVDs on top of each other (apparently it's bad for them).
Image
User avatar
Shen
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1481
Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
Location: Leeds, UK

Post by Shen »

i have that seven samurai poster :D
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11932
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan

Post by HungFist »

I've got a seven samurai poster, too.
Image
Bought it for 1€ from the theater after watching the film
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

You would think Seven Samurai was a good film or something :roll:





















:wink: