Asian Movies in HD!
- Clueless_Monkey
- Jade Tiger
- Posts: 109
- Joined: 10 Apr 2008, 21:34
- Contact:
Metrodome have announced the UK Blu-ray Disc release of The Banquet on 2nd June 2008.
http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=67517
http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=67517
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30
Thanks Clueless Monkey. That's good to hear.
Metrodome's "Days of Glory" is Region Free, hopefully "The Banquet" and "Assembly" are too.
There's a DVD too:
http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/the-banquet.html
Metrodome's "Days of Glory" is Region Free, hopefully "The Banquet" and "Assembly" are too.
There's a DVD too:
http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/the-banquet.html
- Clueless_Monkey
- Jade Tiger
- Posts: 109
- Joined: 10 Apr 2008, 21:34
- Contact:
Nice!
http://www.animeondvd.com/news/news.php?news_view=13891
http://innocence.bandai-ent.com/April 19, 2008 - KEN IYADOMI, President and CEO of Bandai Entertainment, Inc.,
at a panel in Kawaii-kon in Hawaii, announces GHOST IN THE SHELL 2: INNOCENCE (Movie)
as their first BLURAY HIGH DEFINITION release. More information to come.
The English Dub is currently being recorded in Los Angeles.
http://www.animeondvd.com/news/news.php?news_view=13891
- Clueless_Monkey
- Jade Tiger
- Posts: 109
- Joined: 10 Apr 2008, 21:34
- Contact:
According to DDDHouse, Mega Star will release Infernal Affairs III on April 25!

http://www.dddhouse.com/v3/product_deta ... uctID=8437

http://www.dddhouse.com/v3/product_deta ... uctID=8437
-
tom2681
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 5577
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 16:18
- Location: Where you'll never find me
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30
That is weird.
I'm going to upgrade IA as that works as a standalone film but IA3 needs IA2, so I won't bother getting that until IA2 is also out. I will definitely then though.
I'm going to upgrade IA as that works as a standalone film but IA3 needs IA2, so I won't bother getting that until IA2 is also out. I will definitely then though.
Last edited by bradavon on 23 Apr 2008, 16:36, edited 5 times in total.
- Clueless_Monkey
- Jade Tiger
- Posts: 109
- Joined: 10 Apr 2008, 21:34
- Contact:
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30
Interesting:Clueless_Monkey wrote:Metrodome have announced the UK Blu-ray Disc release of The Banquet on 2nd June 2008.
http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=67517
"I asked the head of Metrodome press directly today and he said there is no BD release for The Banquet."
Source: http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/ ... glory.html
- Clueless_Monkey
- Jade Tiger
- Posts: 109
- Joined: 10 Apr 2008, 21:34
- Contact:
- Clueless_Monkey
- Jade Tiger
- Posts: 109
- Joined: 10 Apr 2008, 21:34
- Contact:
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
- Contact:
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30
Fantastic:
* BD50s - At last!
* Infernal Affairs Trilogy - I'll so pick this up. I may have to wait until December to save getting caught by Customs though.
* Warlords - I was going to pick up the HK DVD soon too. I'll wait.
DOBW and ATGB, those are two interesting choices to pick BUT I hope they put the Mono back. The Original and Golden SE DVDs only have 5.1 remixes!
I may pick up DOBW, maybe. I'm not sure I like it all that much though.
* BD50s - At last!
* Infernal Affairs Trilogy - I'll so pick this up. I may have to wait until December to save getting caught by Customs though.
* Warlords - I was going to pick up the HK DVD soon too. I'll wait.
DOBW and ATGB, those are two interesting choices to pick BUT I hope they put the Mono back. The Original and Golden SE DVDs only have 5.1 remixes!
I may pick up DOBW, maybe. I'm not sure I like it all that much though.
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
- Contact:
-
Lourdes
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1994
- Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19
Innocence is being re-released in AVC with TrueHD and DTS-HD MA.
http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/av/docs/20080425/wds.htm
http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/av/docs/20080425/wds.htm



