Threadless.com BARGAIN Back on!

Sell Your Stuff, and What's on Sale
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

Cheers asshole, I hadn't seen Donnie Darko.
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

Post by thelostdragon »

Wouldn't wear that t-shirt when visiting a video rental store or so unless I wanted to get into a fight.

As for Darth Vader being Luke's father:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Image
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

Post by thelostdragon »

ARGH! I was about to get their "Musical Meditation" t-shirt, but they don't accept PayPal.

D'oh!
Image
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

EvaUnit02 wrote:Cheers asshole, I hadn't seen Donnie Darko.
I haven't either.

Not that I'm overly bothered.
Image
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

Luckily - I knew most of the spoilers anyway. The one or two I don't - have no idea what films they refer to.
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Me too and neither have I.

It's actually not the best time to order as they've not got their sale on where t-shirts are reduced from $15 to $10 BUT considering T-Shirt do go out of stock all the time it's best just to buy when they have them in stock.

I only have two now as I put bleach on one while in Japan (bugger!) and ruined it. It's not been in stock since. Thankfully not the best two on page though.
EvaUnit02 wrote:Cheers asshole, I hadn't seen Donnie Darko.
Good job for you then it's not really a spoiler. To say he dies is being way over simplifying it. I don't remember Donnie dying even then.

I ended up ordering:

Image Image
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

I saw a funny one with a robot dance competition... might try and get that.
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

I liked that too.

Bisc have you noticed they're a bit smaller than the usual sizes? I bought Medium which is normally fine for me but they're a wee bit tight. Not enough to be a problem or risk getting one way to big by buying Large though.
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

Aye - medium fits me fine. I bought a small but that was skin tight - so I gave it to my poofter friend for his birthday. Shame, as it was a really nice design (the one with the wifey shooting herself and spurting butterflies).
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Oh that's my favourite one, that and the red samurai one. I have those two in medium. Thankfully not bleached.

You must be as skinny as me, their Medium's are smaller than normal.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

The $10 a T-Shirt sale is back on until the 16th of December:

http://www.threadless.com/stockchart