Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616 Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Post
by Yi-Long » 02 Feb 2006, 08:44
Hmmm... too bad
Ehm... Twins Effect!?
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:33
Location: Scotland
Post
by BiscLimpkit » 02 Feb 2006, 12:53
Beast Cops?
brooce-leroy
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1279 Joined: 28 Dec 2004, 14:52
Post
by brooce-leroy » 02 Feb 2006, 14:33
No to all above guesses.
Does a second screenshot beckon?
"We do not train to be merciful. Mercy is for the weak. A man confronts you, he is the enemy. The enemy deserves no mercy."
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 16:18
Location: Where you'll never find me
Post
by tom2681 » 02 Feb 2006, 15:13
Crazy 'n the city ?
Does a second screenshot beckon?
Nah.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194 Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
Post
by Markgway » 02 Feb 2006, 16:12
Heroic Duo?
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616 Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Post
by Yi-Long » 02 Feb 2006, 17:27
Is it Bambi 2!?
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520 Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
Post
by romerojpg » 02 Feb 2006, 17:59
A Bittersweet Life
strangley farmiliar still.
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059 Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 23:36
Location: Basin City
Contact:
Post
by thelostdragon » 02 Feb 2006, 18:20
Bittersweet is a Korean film.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520 Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
Post
by romerojpg » 02 Feb 2006, 18:48
Thats why I laffed, I know its not
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:33
Location: Scotland
Post
by BiscLimpkit » 02 Feb 2006, 19:06
Divergence?
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430 Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30
Post
by bradavon » 02 Feb 2006, 20:22
Is that your standard answer whenever you don't know the answer?
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059 Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 23:36
Location: Basin City
Contact:
Post
by thelostdragon » 02 Feb 2006, 20:26
I think Bisc is right. It's "Divergence". I forgot, because I was so bored by this movie, that my brain deleted all my memories of it.
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 16:18
Location: Where you'll never find me
Post
by tom2681 » 02 Feb 2006, 20:51
I don't think it can be Divergence.
Divergence was shot at 2:35.
The screencap is 1:85.
(unless Brooce is trying to trick us).
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430 Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30
Post
by bradavon » 02 Feb 2006, 21:35
That doesn't mean shit. It could be cropped durh
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:33
Location: Scotland
Post
by BiscLimpkit » 02 Feb 2006, 23:13
That was just like a total random guess n stuff.
brooce-leroy
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1279 Joined: 28 Dec 2004, 14:52
Post
by brooce-leroy » 03 Feb 2006, 00:34
Nope, sorry.
As its been 24 hours, here is another screenshot:
"We do not train to be merciful. Mercy is for the weak. A man confronts you, he is the enemy. The enemy deserves no mercy."
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 16:18
Location: Where you'll never find me
Post
by tom2681 » 03 Feb 2006, 01:35
Errm...Brucey ?
You gotta be careful, you erased the first clue when you posted the second one.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616 Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Post
by Yi-Long » 03 Feb 2006, 05:22
House of Fury?
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK
Post
by grim_tales » 03 Feb 2006, 11:52
Oldboy?
brooce-leroy
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1279 Joined: 28 Dec 2004, 14:52
Post
by brooce-leroy » 03 Feb 2006, 12:46
Sorry Tom, it was late.
It is back now.
No, its not any of those either.
"We do not train to be merciful. Mercy is for the weak. A man confronts you, he is the enemy. The enemy deserves no mercy."
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194 Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
Post
by Markgway » 03 Feb 2006, 15:11
Love Battlefield.
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 16:18
Location: Where you'll never find me
Post
by tom2681 » 03 Feb 2006, 16:53
OK, so it's a HK film that looks like this:
https://www.bulletsnbabesdvd.com/forums/ ... ueno.1.jpg
and this:
https://www.bulletsnbabesdvd.com/forums/ ... ctions.jpg
It's not:
-Purple Storm
-Big Bullet
-Downtown Torpedoes
-Avenging Fist
-Twins Effect
-Beast Cops
-Crazy 'n the City
-Heroic Duo
-Bambi 2
-Bittersweet Life
-Divergence
-OldBoy
-House of Fury
(Just to summarize).
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150 Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Contact:
Post
by EvaUnit02 » 03 Feb 2006, 17:18
Is it a film by Johnie To?
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK
Post
by grim_tales » 03 Feb 2006, 17:35
Running Out of Time?
Tom I didnt know the two shots were from the same movie
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 16:18
Location: Where you'll never find me
Post
by tom2681 » 03 Feb 2006, 20:37
Dragon Squad ?
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".